Get to know Myriam.

Hello everyone,

I am Myriam and I'm 20 years old, I am a University student and a Fashion blogger and journalist. I started my love affair with fashion working with a wonderful designer my "mom".
She used to tell me "Dare to dream and all you wish for will come true"! Starting a fashion blog was a long-time dream of mine.

I also would like to share my experiences or just show someone around my city.
Feel free to drop me some lines on : [email protected]

Thank you guys for reading.
Love you all.
Myriam.

Hello Myriam..

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Aurélie

Hello Myriam.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

MOHAMED

Hey Myriam , i hope all ur dreams come true !! totally ur mom was right about what she said . when i was child i used to take a paper and write down on it my dreams then i put it in my pocket and carry it with me everywhere so it 'll give me the force and the will to make my dreams come true .
welcome to expatblog !! and hope one day to visit fez

simo

Thank you guys so much, I appreciate it :)

Myriam.

hi  ,Where do you live in Morocco?? I love Fashion ,and all life round that , and i would like to know about your  blog. My name is Maria and I am Spaniard.

Hello Maria,

I live in Mohammedia, It's between Casablanca and Rabat. What about you ? I'd love to know more about you.

Myriam.

Hi Myriam,

I'm Mick and currently in Casa for my 2nd helping of Moroccan life, not too sure how long for ;-)

Hello Maria,

Sorry about the late reply.... Add me up on Facebook : Myriam Chejjari

Hi Mick ! I hope you're enjoying your stay in Casablanca! I am Myriam and I am a future English teacher.