Migrate to Canada

Hello Everyone
This is Nikhil from India. Having experience of 4.5 years as an Assistant Branch Manager in Financial Services. I want to migrate to Canada. I am married person..
Can anyone please tell me about the job opportunities in Canada and also tell me how to find jobs in Canada from India.

Hello ikhil

So as to better understand the work market in Canada and procedures related to the latter to be able to immigrate over there please read our articles in our section : Working in Canada.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

For folks with working experience but never studied in Canada nor worked here before but intend to migrate to Canada - unless you're in a space that is highly prized here, it'll be an uphill battle to find for a job that is relevant to your skillsets. Financial services industry which you are in are a tough sell. By itself, Canadians are finding it hard to find jobs, so its not going to be easy to convince the employer that they should hire an immigrant. That's a general sweeping statement though, I have heard of immigrants who got a job in the financial area before coming over here. But that's also due to the fact that that individual possess a highly specialized financial skill set - "offshore brokering" (or something like that, really not my area!).

Anyhow, not to put off your hopes, but I just wanted you to see what you going to face when you embark on this journey aka "keeping it real".

All the best to you!

Please check Express Entry 2015 Canada. Any one can apply this time. If wife good education and both IELTS score it will more chance.    You can apply direct your self.     [email protected]

Have a nice day

If any one would like move Canada for continue live and works, he/she can follow Express Entry 2015 Canada( cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp) .Canada immigration they will inform soon  how you send your resume. If your spouse  good educated  and you both IELTS there is more chances. However CIC they will check all file and within 4 to 6 month they finalized  this time.            [email protected]