Searching for sponsor

Im needing a sponsor for me to work in canada... pls help me thank you

Perhaps you might have more success if you tell us about your educational qualifications, work experience and type of work you're looking for. You're not going to find McDonalds Restaurants Canada Ltd. willing to sponsor anybody for flipping hamburgers.

The more people know about you and your marketable skills the better your chances will be. Sponsors don't just drop out of the sky and land in your lap.

Hello sir/ma,am in need of a sponsor for me to work in canada. am a high school graduate,i've worked as an office assistance for 2yrs and am looking for office assistant or secretary or even sales man work. pls help me thank you and GOD BLESS.

princemafo wrote:

Hello sir/ma,am in need of a sponsor for me to work in canada. am a high school graduate,i've worked as an office assistance for 2yrs and am looking for office assistant or secretary or even sales man work. pls help me thank you and GOD BLESS.

To get a sponsor is not easy at all.
The are legal requirements and responsibilities that go with sponsoring someone.
They have to guarantee you all financial and legal support whilst you are in country. They are totally responsible for you.
That is a huge responsibly to take on.

No one who does not know you, and even people who do will not give you this support.

Companies who imply overseas workers have the same responsibilities.

My Canadian Brethren I Am Looking For An Employer In Canada Who Can Sponsor Me To Canada And Hire Me As A Sales Personnel. I Am A Bsc Holder In Banking And Finance With A Start Certificate In ECDL{European Computer Driving Licence} Plus A Two Years Working Experience Working As Administrative Assistant And ICT Teacher At The Same Time In St Theresa International Bilingual Comprehensive College Buea, Cameroon. I Also Managed A Shop Where We Sold American Imported Goods For One Year And Presently I Am Doing My Own Business, Buying Chinese Shoes From Our Economic Capital And Supplying To Petty Traders In The Rural Areas In Our Region. All Of These Has Increased My Human Relation Skills Both With My Students And Customers. I Will Be Grateful If Our Canada Forum Can Recommend Me To A Sponsor There Who Can Hire Me As A Sales Agent In Their Company Or A Private Tutor And Nanny For Their Child Because I Am Excellent With Children. I Speak Both English And French.

You can leave your CV in the jobs section in the green banner above the page.

To find a sponsor it requires most of the time high educated or very specific skills which barely can found in the country itself.

Asalamu Alakum to All.
My name is Faisal Naeem. I am
from Pakistan. My qualification is
MA English, B.Com, B.Ed and
Diploma in Computer. I am perfect
in Microsoft Office. I have one year experience of English teaching at college level in
Govt Sector and 5 years experience of working in
private sector as Computer Operator and in Clerical
works. I am very fluent in English Speaking and
perfect in English reading, writing and listening as
well. My age is 26 years. I am very cooperative and friendly, can face every kind of situation and deal it
properly. I am strictly loyal to my Job. I want to get a
good Job in Canada. Plz anyone who can help me in
this regard ?
Regards:

Faisal Naeem

Email: [email protected]

@ Faisal Naeem,

Please post your job request in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/north-america/canada/
It is the most appropriate section for your search.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks Priscillia.

I would like to know companies that hire oversea workers in the hospitality industry.

Hi! I Fabiola , a Single mother with 2kids. I need to get a sponsor who can make me to live in Canada. Because I,m really suffering and I need a help.

Plz anyone can hear my tears can help.

Thank you

Hello  Fabiola,

If you have read any of the previous posting on the topic or other topics on the forum about sponsorship you will know already that you will not get a sponsorship from someone who is unrelated to you or has not known you for a long period of time.

Sponsorship in Canada carries with it a number of serious civil and legal responsibilities. First the sponsor must guarantee your financial sufficiency during your entire stay in Canada, so that under no circumstances would you need to apply for any kind of social assistance. Secondly, they have the legal responsibility to ensure that you will actually leave the country when your visa stay ends.

Sponsors must be either a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and Citizenship and Immigration Canada will also be looking for some family relationship, long-term friendship or employer/employee relationship between the sponsor and sponsored individual. Failing one of these they simply will not issue a visa. You certainly will not find anyone on the blog who will be willing to sponsor a stranger.

Hello Wjwoodward.

Thank you for your answer! so how can I get friend on this site? Because i need to be known by anyone who need to know and share my conditions. Anyone can be my friend please?

Hi. Anyone be able to provide an lmia or lmo for carpentry or any construction role? Anyone have experience with the process? I moved to Alberta from Scotland last year and require an lmia to comply with my current visa which is valid for another two years. Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I need a sponsor who can make me live in Canada and get a good job as i have a child with special needs and its hard taking care of him here in Kenya as he has speech problems.

Njeri Ngaruiya wrote:

I need a sponsor who can make me live in Canada and get a good job as i have a child with special needs and its hard taking care of him here in Kenya as he has speech problems.

Please read post #12 regarding sponsors

umar shehzad wrote:

Hi. All respectable peoples
Please I need a sponsor for work in canada
My name is umar shehzad
Age .26
Education. Graduate
Work experience.. 4 years of work at marketing and sales at pharmaceuticals industry. Please somebody help me. I can do any type of job. Please somebody makes my dream true. I will be very thannkful
Phone. No. +923218536323
Email… [email protected]
Please please help me

Read post #12 regarding sponsors

Hi my name is Petergale Carty, I am 29 year old and looking for someone to sponsor me in the live in care program in Canada for jobs in the childcare profession. I have 10 years childcare experience and have a Nvq 3 qualification in childcare,i have work with children of all ages and is passionate about my job. i also have experience working in a childcare setting and in the home. i can provide reference and my CV. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

email- [email protected]

carty74 wrote:

Hi my name is Petergale Carty, I am 29 year old and looking for someone to sponsor me in the live in care program in Canada for jobs in the childcare profession. I have 10 years childcare experience and have a Nvq 3 qualification in childcare,i have work with children of all ages and is passionate about my job. i also have experience working in a childcare setting and in the home. i can provide reference and my CV. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

email- [email protected]

Read post #12

Hi All,
Just wanted to enquire about the following. My sisters son is a permanent resident in Canada. Can he sponsor me?

Tx for your help

Advertising writer from India with nine years of experience. Presently at an Associate Creative Director level, working with Omnicom Group, one of the largest advertising networks in the world. Looking forward to migrating, some advice would be of real help.

Hi every one in Canada my name is Cynthia Nkrumah am 27years old am a Ghanaian I am looking for some one to help me get a job I have a certificate of NVTI and also a cooker so if any one get me a job like waiter I will be very happy . pls some one should help me.Thankyou

The best thing to do is to contact the association in Canada from the country you are presently in and wish to leave from. That is the best way to go about it right now. Good Luck. There are Chinese Canadian Cultural Associations, Korean Cultural Associations, Vietnamese, etc.

I don't know about Ghana - but possibly a African-Canada-Sudanese Association in Canada (Google and see what you can find out). I know you could talk to the Nigerian Canada congress of Manitoba - I am a member of this organization and know that they sponser certain ethnic nationalities to Canada. - Check them out on facebook.
Good luck.

Hello am excavator operator with 3yrs working experience looking for sponsorship and I am currently living in Ghana.