Jobs for indians in romania.

Hi i am indian man married to a romanian lady i currently work in dubai but i am trying to find a job in romania coz my kids are there if anyone of u fellow mates can help me it would be highly appreciated thanks.

Hi vijay,

Welcome to  expat-blog!

Can you please give details about the job you are looking for? :)

Regards,

David.

Hi david i dont know what kind of job i can get in romania normally i work in diamond field from6years but i dont think i can get related job in romania.

@ vijay mehbubani -> Hello :) Try to browse the job openings in the Jobs in Romania section. Thanks. Karen :)

Hi,

I am Ashwin i am a Indian married and settled in Romania i need a help for the job i have Experience in many field  like IT Sales and Service and in Hotels
can you please help me in this matter

Hi Ashwin - I will invite you to please drop your resume in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Romania section :)

hi.depends of your profesional experiece to find a job in Romania

can anybody suggest me jobs for pharmaceuticals? research and development will be preferred ..thanks all ...nice blog n helpful people..really appreciate u all

sir is this message addressed to me? I prefer pharmaceutical industry based jobs..Moore preferably in formulation or research..