COBRA KAI GI

I need to have a Cobra Kai Gi in 12 hours. Any one know the places in Sai Gon to make this costume in 12 hours? Thanks

You can go to any big sport centers in any district. Normally there're shops where they sell uniforms for people doing sports there. Ask the guard if they have "cửa hàng quần áo thể thao" (sport uniforms shops) or not, if not, don't bother to come inside and go to another one.

Next, you can come to these places, go to each place by order to save your money for motorbike (xe om):
- Along Huyen Tran Cong Chua St., D1
- Youth Culture House, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., D1
- There's a sport center opposite to Nguyen Du Cinema.
- Phu Tho Stadium, 1 Lu Gia St., (or Ly Thuong Kiet St), D11

I hope you can find them in time.

well noted!
thank you for your help! I will go to check them!

You're welcome!
It's the best if you can check if they have martial art classes that use cobra kai gi.

Scarletvn wrote:

You're welcome!
It's the best if you can check if they have martial art classes that use cobra kai gi.

You're a classic scarlet!
Cobra Kai gi is an outfit worn by a karate club from the movie karate kid. It's a costume and not real. Littlegirl wants it to play fancy dress for adult children,commonly called Halloween which is tomorrow.

spend the afternoon to look for but couldn't find this costume in VN :(

LOL!!! Thanks Jimbream!
Now I know why I couldn't find any sport shops sell this.  :dumbom: Sorry OP! :(

@Littlegirl0607:
If it's costume for your Halloween party, you can come to these below places to check. I'm not sure if they have it, so I make a small rout so that it's easier for you to go:
1. Hanah Shop:
182 Pasteur
643 Nguyen Kiem, Phu Nhuan Dist.
437 Nguyen Tri Phuong, D10

2. Nhóc Shop:
78 Bis Cao Thắng St, D3

3. Xì Trum shop:
281 3/2 St., D10

4. Chip Chip Shop.
Biggest shop at 413A Nguyễn Tri Phương D10

5. 131C Shop.
131C, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, D1
This shop will make costume personalize for you base on your request.

haha, I did come to Huyen Tran Cong Chua and the Youth Culture House :) Will check the others to see.
Anyway, thank you for your kind help! will invite you a cup of coffee if we meet ;)

littlegirl0607 wrote:

haha, I did come to Huyen Tran Cong Chua and the Youth Culture House :) Will check the others to see.
Anyway, thank you for your kind help! will invite you a cup of coffee if we meet ;)

Anyway, thank you for your kind help! will invite you a cup of coffee if we meet.

Probably easier to invite her BEFORE you meet?

Haha, thanks Bluenz for your remind!  :par:

Take a picture of you in the costume and show us! I'd love to see it! :)

Scarletvn wrote:

Take a picture of you in the costume and show us! I'd love to see it! :)

Covering her face of course.
Don't need any online predators stalking the littlegirl.

jimbream wrote:

Covering her face of course.
Don't need any online predators stalking the littlegirl.

You make me worry, maybe I will cover everyone's face on pictures of monthly gathering  :o.