Love from first sight

Good morning every one...
Is it true that love can be from first sight?

Post a photo and I'll tell you.

No, that's called lust...

I was close

I agree with you both mas and stumpy...................

Depends on which "head" you are thinking with :D

Bob K

http://www.funnymeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Funny-memes-love-at-first-sight.jpg
Love at first sight  :lol:

mas fred wrote:

Post a photo and I'll tell you.

What Fred.... :cool:  better behave yourself as a married guy!!!

This time like that...
because as soon as we saw each-others, I asked whether he could come and meet me in person and he booked the flight next day! Upto now all are working very good!!! Give me at least one year to give a comment on this topic:)

Very best wishes Mal.  :cheers:
El

El_Jost wrote:

El

Thank you El!!!

No. first sight we will attract,

love is actually an over emphasized and often misguided emotion most likely concocted by some people a long time ago in line with the goal of bringing humans from being savage animals to the emotion laden bunch we are today... its basically a part of culture though i know people that would disagree,...

however d same way there is hate at first site, love at first site is also plausible...and then again you can love more than one even ten people at the same time...

lol

:/ Love at first sight is not easy to explain. Some people even deny that it is possible claiming it is merely sexual attraction. Indeed, how can we fall profoundly in love after one quick glance? How can such a glance make us believe that we want to spend the rest of our life in the arms of a stranger we have just seen for the first time? :thanks:

Love at first sight is REAL: Gazing into a person's eyes instead of looking at other body parts hints that you're falling for them

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

El

Thank you El!!!

All the best mal..................

I had not to experience that !!
The love I feel is always after sometimes of knowing each other
And mostly after I admitted what I felt the boys would step back and run away ha ha ha ha

Bidara sary wrote:

And mostly after I admitted what I felt the boys would step back and run away ha ha ha ha

love dont need any meeting or knowing each other love is magical and we even fall in love without knowing love is a blessing which all human has experience but few accept it

Love at first sight is very real and very beautiful.  It happens to me every time I go to Krispy Kreme.

Bidara sary wrote:

Always remember the following...
... when men and women agree, it is only in their conclusions; their reasons are always different.
~Santayana

El_Jost wrote:
Bidara sary wrote:

Always remember the following...
... when men and women agree, it is only in their conclusions; their reasons are always different.
~Santayana

every one experience that kind of love and we never forget that moment but we afraid to admit it

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Love at first sight is very real and very beautiful.  It happens to me every time I go to Krispy Kreme.

I'll assume "Krispy Kreme" is one hell of a handsome guy ... LOL

I suppose you could make a Frankensteinian man.

A man made of krispy cremes...?? The mind boggles

we all have our imagination...  :)

almost

stumpy wrote:

A man made of krispy cremes...?? The mind boggles

I'm going to have a very strange dream about this tonight.

Depending on my elevated levels of hormones. Yes it does happen!!!!  :mad:  and ..... everyday!!  :par:

It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces

I  believe that  YES you can fall in love at first site . Sometimes that's all it takes that one look an When you gaze into  each other's eyes , your breath catches , , you freeze ,,you feel yourself falling

Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?
Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't?

Yes, if we can love with devotion and self-denial

in life the worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR