New in mexico on a tourist visa - would like to stay and work, how??

I'm new here in mexico city...I'm with a tourist visa,and I love to stay and work in Mexico, I don't know how to go about it..can anyone give me some clue on how to go about it???thanks!!!

Hello! where are you staying? I´ll be glad to help you get around or give you advice

Hello igabs

Welcome to Expat.com!

So as to better understand how to proceed to work in Mexico, I invite you to read articles in the given link.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Sorry to say the link above about working in Mexico is outdated and too general.  I would guess your only chance at a job would be teaching English so find a school that wants you and they should help with the Visa.  Be prepared to return to your home country and apply at a Mexican Consulate

The easiest way to stay and work is to have an employer do the paperwork for you, but be prepared to wait.  The bureaucratic procedure is slower than they indicate.  Assume it will take the full 90 days before they approve it regardless of the needs of the Mexican employer.  Even if they have all the correct information, they will use any minor detail to avoid processing it (and avoiding responsibility), forcing a restart of the whole process (and another 90 days). There is no one to talk to about it.  Unless your employer does it, assume that you will have to hire a lawyer to make it happen.  Once it comes through, you will have to leave the country because of the bureaucratic rules.  The approved papers must be processed at an Mexican embassy or consulate outside of Mexico (not necessarily in your home country).  Be prepared to wait.  Some are quicker than others.  They are allowed to take up to 10 working days to do their job.  Some consulates promise to do it the same day, while others (specifically the consulate in Portland, OR) take the maximum amount allowed. People do it and eventually it works.  Like with too many countries, don't let the bureaucracy or the government to obscure you view of a place.  Mexico is great despite its bureaucracy.

Don't know yet, we are talking to the Mexican consulate here in Boise about the needed paper work. We are going to try to rent a condo in one of the hotels. We haven't rented a place for the week that we will be there in Feb. yet.
We are looking for a condo in Puerto Penasco.