Looking for a job in Mexico City

Hello everyone,

I am a Dutch citizen and I would like to move to Mexico City. Therefore, I am looking for a job opportunity in Mexico City.

At this moment, I am finishing my Master's studies in the management of Information Technology. For this study I have also studied abroad in France and Finland. I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Management, which also focuses on bridging the gap between business and IT.

I am very interested in business strategy, IT strategy, strategic sourcing, project management and risk management. I am also open and motivated for other positions related to business and/or IT. I have a full professional proficiency in English, and I am very motivated to learn and improve my proficiency in Spanish.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you are aware of any job opportunities related to my field of study. Also, in case of any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For more information, I would like to refer to my LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/bartottenheim

Thank you very much in advance for your time and help.

Best regards,
Bart Ottenheim

Hello Bart Ottenheim and welcome to Expat.com

Thanks for this presentation of yours :top:

I invite you to drop an advert in our Jobs offers in Mexico city section of the site to increase your chances to find the work you are looking for

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Bart,

I work for a big 4 consultancy firm, in the SAP practice in Mexico City.

If you like, I could help you with some advice to search and find a job in Mexico.

Regards!

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate your offer to help and I would like to hear your advice.
I will send you a private message with my contact details.

Regards,
Bart

Hello joli...

I recently moved to Mexico on famiky visa .and currently looking for a job.
I have done my chartered account degree from UK also holding MBA with 3 + year of experince but would like to take any job opportunity in any field for the time being.
I am very good in english and also learning Spanish now.
I will be thankful if you can help me to find a work or any advice.
God bless u.
Thanks

To work you will need a visa that allows you to work; unless you work off the books with a tourist visa. This is only good for a max of 180 days. You would have to leave MX for 3 days and return. The legitimate way is for a company, foreign or MX, to make a formal written offer of employment. They should apply for the correct visa.