ACOMMODATION IN SOUTH DELHI

Hello!

I have arrived today to New Delhi and I am looking for a share flat with more foreing. I would like to move to South Delhi, near to some undergroud station.
Also I would like to know people for have a walk, take a coffe or visit the city.

Maria

Hi Maria!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the flat share section of New Delhi classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

hola,
ya tienes sitio en delhi? pues conozco una amiga que estaba buscando companer@ de piso..

suerte en delhi..
un saludo

hello maria, how are you? hope u r already setteled :).wud like to be in contact with you. write me on my email [email protected]
hv a good day

Hi escalera,

Could you please post in English in this anglophone forum? Thank you

hey hope u have made lot of friends here by now however if u wanna know some popular hang out points in delhi where u can meet other spanish and foreign people just drop me a message would b happy to help u out.

take care.

hi , i have a flat in gurgaon , near south delhi .
regards

Hi, sorry answer so far, had abandoned this site and changed my email. I tell you that now go with my husband to India arrive in late October. You are living in Delhi? that is our destination of arrival.

If you are there I would like to ask you some things.

From already thank you very much for your help.

Johanna

Hola, siento responderte hasta ahora, había abandonado esta web y cambiado mi email.  Te cuento que ahora iré junto a mi esposo a la India, llegaremos a finales de octubre.  Estás viviendo en Delhi? ese es nuestro destino de llegada.

Si estás allí me gustaría preguntarte algunas cosas.

Desde ya muchas gracias por tu ayuda.

Johanna