Looking for Male/Female Roommate

Hello,

My name is Joy. I work for Google and live in New Delhi. My French flatmate Anais and I are looking for someone to share a 3 bedroom house with in South Delhi. The rent is Rs 12,500. Please reach out to me

Cheers,

Hi Joy,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should also post this advert in the housing in New Delhi section.

Thank you,
Christine

Hello Sophia,

Pleased to read your mail. Hope you're grand.

Well, it is a little odd to get your mail like this and so you can understand my response.

But glad to know you are friendly.

Wish you well,

Cheers,

Joy

Hi Joy!

Have you found a room mate yet? How much is the room, where is it located and is it furnished? Moving there by 1st June from Singapore and i still dont have a place to stay.

Hello Maria,

Hope you're well.

The house is in Kalkaji, in South Delhi and it is equidistant to Nehru Place and Kalkaji Madir Metro Stations.

It is a fully furnished flat and it is currently occupied. One of my flatmates leaves in mid-August. If you have not found one till then or would like to shift, please do let me know.

Take care,

Joy

im finding d room so plz call me 08909090900, 8586962373.
im basicaly from rishikesh but working here.

Hi Tarun9876,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old so I will invite you to please post an advert in the Housing in New Delhi section as it might be better :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello,
I am a 20 year old french girl, I am in Delhi from 18th of january to end of april for an internship near Lodhi Estate. And I am looking for a room. I have lived in a shared appartment for 2 years now, I am calm and clean.
Is this offer still available ?
Thank you

Hello LuneC,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since this topic dates back to 2013, it is quite unlikely for this offer to still be available.

I would suggest that you have a look at the listing of rentals in the Housing in New Delhi section.

You may also post a free search advert of your own in the same section.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi Lune,

Plz contact me at XXX

Guys, this thread is 7 years old. I prefer closing it, please post your ads in the housingsection, thanks

Closed