Greetings!

Hello all,

First i'd just like to say how fortunate i was to land on this forum, everything i have read so far has been very helpful and i'm glad i signed up!

My name is Rhys, i currently live on the Isle of Man but after falling in love with Malta, me and my new wife have started to look into the logistics of moving out there.

We have just returned from our second stay in Seabank Resort and Spar, Mellieha where we got married!

My wife and i are originally from Liverpool, we have 2 daughters, one 4 and our latest 7 months, she works in Banky/Financy type stuff for a corporate well known bank by day and waitress by night, i work in IT by day and barman by night, so enough about us, any advice you could give on the limited information i have provided would be most appreciated.

In advance nice to speak to you all! :D

Start here:  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=370643

Then read through all the topics and threads.
Loads of info here.

Hi! Just saying we got married at the seabank too... Amazing hotel!!! :-) we also fell in love with malta when we got married and decided to move here. I'm not really sure on the I.T and banking side of things... Hsbc take on a few times a year. I'm sure you will find some more info somewhere on the forum.
Stef