Uk visa for Christmas and later after marriage in Egypt

Hello everyone
me and my fiance plan to get married next year
and as she still in college and time is short as she has to get back to college and we plan to get married in October so any advice What to do and prepare?
And do you think we can be together in UK for a year at least(till she finish her college?
as We don't know how it should work and the English website is confusing  we try to plan to spend the Christmas together but looks like not going to work as I have no bank account any advice Helping us to be together will be great thanks

Hi, i think you need to explain more about your situation, is your fiance English? If so, i think it is becoming more difficult for people to enter the UK who are not European, including marriage partners. I mean if they want to live in the UK. Even to get a visa for a holiday, i believe you need someone who can 'sponsor' you. I may be wrong, i am no expert.

Hi does your fiance have a.job in the uk? If not and they have no income I am so sorry to tell you but you will not get a visa.

To get a visa for the uk your partner MUST be in a position to support you financially without using any government money. They must also have room for you to stay with them and you have to be legally married if you wish to come on a spouse visa. Unless you can meet these conditions you will not get a visa.
If you wish to private message me and give me more information I will try to advise you more.

Visiting family visa or a tourist visa maybe but I'm not overly sure my husband wants to Co. Each and meet my family in England on a family visa but I've heard so many people getting knocked back for them too I don't think your partner has to be working for a family visa and you can stay up to 6 months but you must be employed and money in a bank and so on but again not 100%

To get a family visa you have to be related so a fiance would not qualify. Also the family member would need to have a regular income, bank account and proof they will return to egypt at the end of the holiday. £1000 has to be put up as security that the person will return to egypt.

It is very difficult now to get a visa to come to the uk. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a way to come to your fiancee.

Yeah my friends husband. Applied for family visa as her husband and he got.declined that was a year or 2 ago

Yes I know it's heartbreaking. My husband was refused 1st time but 2nd time we got it it but that was 7 years ago. My friend took 3 attempts and thousands of pounds before her husband got his. I feel for anyone who is trying these days.