How to get a job in the hospitality sector?

Hi everyone, I hope everything is well,
By the way I'm Luvina from the Philippines currently working in maldives, I just want to ask if anybody here have any idea how to get a job in the hospitality industry, like hotels, resorts and restaurants. Is there any agency to apply a job ? Or direct ?
And are those local employer accept foreigner for this job ? I just want to know all this things because I really like to relocate in Iceland, I want to know how's the visa procedure for Asian people to be able to work there.

Hope to hear from anyone soon, it would be a very big help, and it will be very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Luvina

Hi Luvina,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Iceland forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi hello good day everyone!
I'm Levi from the Philippines currently working here in KSA, I am very much interested to work and live in this place (Reykjavik,Iceland) with my family. Anybody can help me land a job for any manufacturing, logistics & warehousing works. Is there any agency to apply a job ? Or direct ? 

Thanks..
Levi

I've written about this before when another member asked.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=232448

However, it is more challenging if you are not a citizen of an EEA member state, because you cannot move to Iceland and then look for work.  You must have a work contract first so you can obtain the proper visa. More information on visas can be found at www.utl.is