TATTOO REMOVAL

I have a tattoo on my left armn that I intend to remove by laser. Does anyone know a good reputable clinic in Kuwait? Anyone had tattoo removal in kuwait before? I am quite worried to do it here :)

hello Spiko and welcome to EB :)

you may want to check these people here and give em a call, im not vouching for them (i have no tattoo's :S) but they seem legit.

thx legacy...wll give them a call

Contact the International Clinic, most trustworthy and safest option. 1886677, good luck!

Hello JayCollins

Welcome to Expat.com

Thank you for your participation on this thread, however kindly note that the inital post is more than two years old!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Guys any idea about cheap clinics operating tattoo removal and gauranted results

saro2410 wrote:

Guys any idea about cheap clinics operating tattoo removal and gauranted results

I would steer clear of any clinic offering cheap tattoo removals. There is an old saying "you get what you pay for". So if you pay cheap you get a cheap job.

You may get a cheap job but you may get scarring as well. I suggest that you do a lot of research before committing yourself.

Apparently, getting tattooed in kuwait is way more cheaper thaan removing it.. am clearly searching for a reasonable clinic prices for tat removal

YES , WE HAVE TATTOO REMOVAL HERE IN FUTURE CLINIC AND WE HAVE A VERY REASONABLE PRICE

this 2 years old thread is now closed

Closed