Any Tailor around Mahboula in Kuwait?

Fellow expats!
Can anyone recommend a good tailor in Kuwait? Are there any around Mahboula?

Thanks

i think you might find this post herevery useful for your query ;)

none mentioned in Mahboula tho im afraid

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post an ad in the jobs section

Thanks Legacy.

Hi Matt,

Most of the people who live Mahbola , Mangaf, Fintas and Fahaheel , they go to Mangaf to a place called  Al-Azizia , it is behind Mangaf sultan center.You will find there many tailors.

there is at block 03, opposite mac donads

Thanks

you are welcome

hi matt,

You can come to mahaboula near american accomodation near hilton supermarket.  From fintas stop light seaside going fahahel 1st right you can find the hilton supermarket or bakala. Then you can ask. Mahaboula block 2.

Hi Matt,
If you are serious about what you wear, head to kuwait city (mirqab). you will find a lot of tailors there.
location: keep Kuwait stock exchange on your left, pass the traffic signal, pass banks on the right, enter right into the parking.
My favorite is Fitwell tailors.
There are a lot of fabric stores in the same building. 2 piece suit will cost you 35 kd or 60 if you need details.
cost can be as below:
Suit Fabric- kd 5- 12/ Meter on quality fabric (goes up to 35kd)
Shirts - kd 3-5 (look around, you will get some quality 2ply Egyptian cotton)
Trousers- kd 4-6
2 Piece Suit- 35kd
Note: Be specific about what details you want in your clothes, or you will get the "basic package" ;)

Thanks!

Hi,
From my (bad) experience in the Fabric Sooq, I can tell you one NOT to go to.... STYLE TEXTILE (shop No. 58) ruined some beautiful silk chiffon that I took to them in spite of bringing an exact sample of what I wanted. They also substituted a cheap, cheap lining after I had specifically  noted the lining I wanted. Sooo, sooooo bad.