Friends!!!

hello! anyone want to be my friend?!!

Hi tylerb345 and welcome to the forum.

I guess it would be easier if you introduced yourself ;)

Regards
Armand

lol! good point! im an american living in marseille and i work in nimes, i like going out , sports and seeing new things and meeting new people.

Check this website out. You'll find people in and around Marseille to go out or do stuff.
marseille.onvasortir.com/
I lived in this area for many years in the 80s and 90s.

Hi there,
I am a civil engineer working for the Norwegian red cross in Haiti, I arrived in Marseille 2 days ago, I am here to learn French, I am at the school only half day until 12:00 and after I dont have much to do, I feel very lonely, also I live alone in an apartment close to Notre Dame,
I would love to meet new friends and share my experinces and talks...
I dont like to walk around lonely and to eat lonely,
any one interested please contact me on [email protected]

best
shir shah

Hi, my i'm Saïd from Vitrolles (15 min from Marseille), i'm looking for americans to improve my english. In return, i can help you to learn and practise more French.
I'm 38, IT Project Manager, i wd like to have an internationnal experience, so i need to practise more english.

If you are interesting, let me known et don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Regards.

Hi Tyler

I am a 41 year old swede living in marseille since 2008 , married with two kids and I am looking for friends to play tennis with and watch football games etc.

Let me know if you want to do some sports , watch some sports or just hangout and have a few beers.

Cheers
Peter

@ Peter > Just to inform you that Tyler has created this topic back in 2012 and we didn't get any response from him since last year.

If you are looking for friends to play tennis with you, i will advise you to create a new thread on the Marseille forum and / or to post an ad in the Sport partners in Marseille section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I noticed that too late , thx for the advice Priscilla :)