Hiring Hairstylists

:thanks: I am opening a hair salon in downtown Toronto On. Can . I am looking for some talented haircutters and colourists who want to make money.
[email protected] 647-838-5743

Hi Hairinthecity,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to post your job offer in the jobs in Toronto section.

Thank you,
Christine

Thanks Christine, I will
Cheers

i wish to apply .. i am beautician .. should i ??

Paruu..tell me about yourself and hairstyling experience, do you have a resume?
Cheers Lisa

hello there
my name is Paru and i am from Nepal i have done post graduate in Sociology also i have done diploma in Beautician. to be a good beautician is  one and only passion of mine . i have been join Habib hair and salon but didnt not completed its only because here in Nepal no future for Beautician ... i do have CV please Kindly let me know your email id i will forward it.
if i will be short listed i will join my hair design class again since i have already knowledge about it during the process of my work permit i can easily catch all about hair style

thanking you
Paru

Thanks for responding..I'm looking for a young person that can stand all day cut and colour hair who already has their hairstyling licence.
Cheers Lisa

Hello, I wish you will think about me because im a hairstylist and I can travel eny country than can give me work , in my country I worked in tv I was make the designers of stars so I will be very thanks if you want I work four you, regards

I forget tell you than can see my profile and the pictures in my facebook: Maquillaje Weddingstyle Novias

please you can explain what tipe of licence than you need from