New member I'm Brian hello everyone

:) just greetings and belated happy Chinese lunar new year to everyone I hope this finds you well and I hope I have a chance to talk with you as I am in Ho Chi Minh City now//I have been around Asia for more than 10 years but first time to Vietnam I am from USA and I do work in teaching and film acting.

For hobbies I like to be active with basketball and other sports ping-pong and enjoy history so if anyone has ideas about activities please feel free to contact me:  [email protected].    If you have Viber it's very convenient let me know your number cheers good day!!

Hi Brian,

Welcome on board to this site.
I hope you will like it here.

Hi Brian, welcome and greetings from Sri lanka. If you have a small character in a film for me please inform :joking:

hi there im new here and im alone so can i find some friends here or not

@ l3g3nd: A longer introduction can help members get to know you and to befriend wth you :)

ok
I am the national administrator HR dept at FedEx Co. i lived in Egypt for 12 years
i graduated from faculty of commerce Cairo University . now I am living in Saudi Arabia .
I like to travel and see countries , culture and people . the life in Saudi Arabia is like a great experience for me to see people and their culture how to do this and that with their traditions .

Hi l3g3nd,

Thank you for your nice introduction. :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi thre brian

Welcome to Expat-blog, hope you enjoy your experience, get lots of information and make friends here too.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome.

yes you can,starting from me

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR