Garment (redymate cloths) stock in vietnam!

Hi! I am looking for to buy Garment factory stock from Vietnam. It doesont matter small or big contity. Specialy now looking for winter cloths. If you have or if you know someone who is woking or doing bussines Pls, inform me it will great help me to start this busines in Vietnam. thanks  best regards / Simon

Are you talking about 'bolts' of cloth? These are rolls of cloth wound on to (usually) cardboard forms, from which purchasers buy lengths of material.

Many women choose material that has unique patterns or qualities then take it to their favourite tailor.

There is a wholesale cloth market in the area of Hong Bang and Do Ngoc Thanh, on the south side running for a couple of blocks either way.

The People's Committee is currently building a new clothing wholesale market where, they hope, they can persuade all the vendors to hang out.

I have seen Batik for sale there, too.

Use < www.diadiem.com > for maps.

See: < https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=219423 >.

Hi Simon,

What garment you need,child or adult..?

Best regards,

Ngoc Them

You can visit:
flickr.com/photos/hongminh1905/
There are alot of garment stock for your chosing

Hey there.
You should go to Russian market if your looking for winter cloths.
Its in Central Garden building.
225 Bến Chương Dương street, Cô Giang ward, dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City

felicitas.89 wrote:

... You should go to Russian market if your looking for winter cloths. ...

The only sell finished clothes and the not of great quality. The market was so named as the (cheap) Russians used to come to VN to buy cheap clothing.

They don't even come any more!

I can find out all kinds of garment stock lot you need from Viet Nam. Contact me by email vuphurthao@gmail.com.

Tks and warm regards,

Thao

Hello Thaovu -> Maybe you could share some informations directly on the forum. It can be useful to other members as well. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi !

Yes, I'll . Thank you for your adv !

Regards,
Thao;)

Hi,

I am having problems searching for ready stock lots from Vietnam, There are some huge quantity stock lots available in Vietnam for the US Market with brand & RN Number. Which I would like to clear them out in a good price.

If anybody would be helpful to guide or introduce me to someone. Can also send there offers directly ali add skirehk dot com

Regards
Ali
Skire HK Ltd

If you need honest and reliable contact here in ho chi minh city vietnam about garments,stocks or in production ,just contact reydguide68@yahoo.com, thank you and welcome to vietnam

Same field of my work.welcome!!!

Please Email me Rafaqatb@gmail.com

Cheers
Raf

See ur viber

I think most wholesale in Vietnam they buy product from China( Qzuang Zhou). They have evwrything you want over there.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your services on the forum. Drop an advert in the proper section : Business partners classifieds in Vietnam
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website here : Business partners classifieds in Vietnam as i am closing this thread.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed