Graduation in abroad after Diploma 3yr from india.

After 10th i did 3year diploma in civil engineering ,i dont have 12. Can i do graduation in abroad..,like Germany,singapore or any other European country? I like to go Germany, so what are the things required...i have 2years on my hand, any age limit for IELTS? i want to do graduation in civil engineering only or architecture.

You should check if your diploma is recognized for university entry in the respective country.
If yes, you should contact suitable universities about entry requirements and formalities.

I want to know that only... Can you assist my problem..im looking for muenster!!

Münster is a mid-sized city in Germany.
What do you want to know about it?

I want to know the university list in tha city -muenster... I heard that its better cheap for living as well as college. My friend also told me. I want to do civil engineering from muenster.

I want to know about idp exams... Is that valid to get scholarship for germany -muenster university??
And any german language exams i have to pass?
Any age limit for getting admission in germany and fo exams also???

German universities put an emphasis on independent work and research.
If you, in the age of universal Internet connectivity, are unable to find out which universities exist in Muenster, please reconsider your plan of coming to Germany - because you will fail!

My answers to your more general questions:
- Scholarships are generally not available for freshmen. After a few semesters, if your results are really good, you can apply for one. Ask the university administration at that time for information on which scholarships are available and how to apply.
- Gerrnan language proficiency is required for courses taught in German. These are most courses, but nowadays universities also offer some courses in English - please note that these usually come with higher tuition fees (comparable to international standards).
- There is no age limit on German universities. In fact, my father is currently studying again after retirement.

Ok i got understand but its too expensive to go Germany and search university their... That's why im searching in inter net. And can i do write hard copy of letter to respected university in münster about my questions. I have sended email to university of applied science for bachelor course gradution in civil engineering. Can i go for it? And tell me about IDP exam is that valid for germany?

Searching on the Internet first is good. Most information is on the schools's webpages. Only if something is still unclear after reading all, then you should contact them.
Of course you can send a hardcopy letter to the university, but that's a bit old-fashioned. Usually people use email nowadays.
There is an official webpage, which you can find with Google, about recognition of foreign certificates in Germany. That's where you should check if your "IDP exam" (whatever that may be) is valid here.

Which is the good university in münster for B.civil engineering in English / german language patern?

You keep asking questions that a simple Internet research would answer.
Various rankings have been published that compare the quality of German (and other) universities.
Hint: Google is you friend (ever heard of them?
(And, Muenster being a smaller city, I doubt they have more than one university anyway. But I am not going to find that out for you!)

Ok can you tell me about language requirement for germany? A1,A2,B1,B2

Again you are too lazy to search for yourself, even though I gave you useful pointers (and actually answered your question partially before:

beppi wrote:

- Gerrnan language proficiency is required for courses taught in German. These are most courses, but nowadays universities also offer some courses in English - please note that these usually come with higher tuition fees (comparable to international standards).

For courses taught in German, usually a TestDAF, Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom or Zentrale Oberstufenpruefung are needed, but the exact requirement depends on the school and course, so please ask at the university you would like to enter. To successfully manage the course, you likely need better skills than the minimum required.