Looking for new friends

Hello everyone,
I moved to London 2 years ago but didnt really had the opportunity to make new friends. I have a 10 months baby boy and i'm looking for english, arabic or french speaking expats, who live in London (East London would be even better!) and who want to meet new people and exchange experience about life abroad.
Cheers
yousra

Hello Yousra.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Aurélie

hello am austin ,i am looking to meet friends out there....waiting to meet you friends

Coucou,
moi ça fait un an que j'habite ici. Je viens de déménager dans l'est de Londres.
Vers Westferry !
Si ça te dit d'aller boire un verre un de ces jours dit moi :)
Xx

Hello I am from Birmingham England and currently living in Abuja Nigeria. Am still looking for friends to go for a pint or a bit of a laugh during weekends.

How's life and family in London?
Hit be the sever snow storm recently?
I visit friends in east london frequently.... do you know about the local discounts shops like dagenham market, barking market(near barking tube station etc...) ?

well, i know some places that you will like it we can try it is you come or are you here in london ?i live in wembley parck hope to here from you soon i  need a new friends.

I am in a group of international people which organize in Tiger Tiger every Thursday from 7 pm an international socializing with English,Spanish,French,Italian,German and other nationalities where is possible practise different languages.
The atmosphere is really friendly and it is always a lot of fun.We are always looking for interesting people and if you are interested to expand your social circle and swap your language, this is a perfect event for you.
This group is on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/londonsocialnetworks/
Come along and see if it's right for you.
Bye

tnx so much i all rady in there but i niver a tend becus i dont know where they meet but i will like to meet ppl.new friends

Hi.. let's become friends

hello u,
are you still in birmingham?

e.

Yes ofcus

Hello Yousra,

I am Iraqi Muslim live far from you in South West London, let me know if you like to meet up.

Thanks
Sav

Hi All,

let's organise a meet up somewhere in the center of London next saturday 26th april? is it ok for you guys?

Amin

I live in Abuja and will like to make new friends

Hello zecopro!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself, so that members can pick up interested and wish to be friends too ;)

What do you do in life?

Regards
Kenjee