I have a job but no friends

Hello, I am from Belgium and i arrived a few month ago in London. I have a job but no friends

If you want to visit Liverpool, you can stay with me for a weekend.

HI amauryvlgd,

Please note that I created a new discussion as from your post on the London forum for better visibility :)

Can you please tell us more about your hobbies and places of interest?

I am sure you will get some contacts very soon.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

i am mehran from iran i want afriend

i also wants some friends....

Hey there,

What are your hobbies? We'd like to know, be better to make friend :)

Are you crazy? GET TO THE PUB!!

Ok in London its all about where you drink. If you like rock Music find a rock Club if Your posh find a cocktail bar if Your a trendy type go to a trendy bar once there simply talk to the English im always wecoming to a New face (even more so if they buy me a drink) and have fun. Honestly you will find if Your on Your own at a bar People will talk to you.

English are not really into hobbies but if you find an active outdoor area and have a football and can kick it the English love the challenge or join a game.

no friends in or out side london

haha I LOVE James Mack advice. He's right, just step into a pub and talk to people. I thought at first Londoners were really cold and reserved but then when you're in a pub they tend to talk more easily and they are very nice. Don't be shy :)

maish wrote:

no friends in or out side london

Well if you're new to the city, give it a little time. It takes time to adjust and settle in.