The World Cup 2014 continues

Brazil vs germany. netherlands vs argentina. who will win the semi-finals?

What about Belgium and Costa Rica...........
Well Brazil will meet Argentina in the final....................

China will win.  I'd bet money on it.

china won Hong Kong Taiwan  and Tibet and latly a part of Vietnam Bravo hhhh :(

Brazil Vs Germany ..playing in half of an hour ...my bet hmmm 1-1

Hello All  :cheers:

Brazil 1 - Germany 7  :o 

Who would have thought about that one uhhh?  :D

Kenjee

Not only did the Brazilian national team get defeated, but they got humiliated 7 X 1. This is what happens when you bet all your chips on one single player... A team was built around Neymar and depended on him to not only do all the work, but to hold the rest of the team together. Putting all your eggs in one basket is never a good idea. So they got their collective butts kicked bigtime and fully deserved it.

Here in Brazil the vandalism and riots have already started. Moments after the game 11 buses were firebombed in their garage in São Paulo and riots broke out near the Mineirão stadium where the game took place in Belo Horizonte. I'm sorry, but in my opinion a society that can't accept losing gracefully doesn't deserve to win in the first place.

Personally I would far rather see Brazil as Hexa-Champion in Healthcare, Education, PublicTransportation, Public Security, Basic Sanitation and many other things than in soccer! Football never saved anybody's life and here in Brazil as in many other countries it certainly has taken more than a few lives.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Yahweh!  indeed a guy from Netherland bet 600 euros on brasil vs germany..7-1 the actual score ..he won 1.3 millions euros believe or not??

Yahweh ! the match continue ..Brazil Vs Brazil now..

I predict Germany will win.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR