Expat blog gathering in Chongqing, Yang Ren Jie on 14th june

Dear friends, if you are in Chong Qing, please join our gatherings date in Chongqing for make new friends here. I will help us choose the good place for gatherings. Sometimes be free sometimes will be charged by AA rule.
This time, I choose Yang Ren Jie for meeting place which is very popular in CQ. hehe..it's free place....If you want to join us, please contact me with ur cellphone NO. and go there 10:00 AM on 14th june.
Bus lines to Yang Ren Jie:
318 Sha Ping Ba to Yang Ren Jie
323 Long Tou Shi to Yang Ren Jie
338 Niu Jiao Tuo to Yang Ren Jie
368 Dong Wu yuan to Yang Ren Jie
you can go to Nan Ping bus station to get bus on the above.
If you dont know the bus line, you can message to me and i will help u find it.
Now let's sign up for it and contact Alice. I will be happy to hold this meeting.
Alice

hello! I'm a local Chongqing guy and I live in Yang Jia Ping. I'm very interested in you guys and your activities. May I join you? And can you introduce me more about you guys?

Hi, I'm CQ girl too. Now only you and me join this activity. If we have other foreigners join, yes we can go and start our meeting. :D
Alice

Sounds great! :top:

Angelabeauty, would you like joining this meeting up?
alice

Yes, but I need to know the detailed plan. Please email me more details. :)

Oh i see. When all joiners come to yangrenjie, it's AA for the programmes they want join or we can just choose some programes to play. Haha, I like AA for the meeting up.
alice

OK, just text me the time then. I need to schedual for it

dear it's  10:00 AM on 14th june on the gate of yang ren jie

[Moderated: Off topic]

When advertising these things, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, include a GPS position. Man of us use taxi, motorcycle and car, and without a firm and accurate position, we will almost never find the place.  Most smart-phones already have the function. All you have to do is write it down.

That's good. Get GPS to get there...but it seems nobody want to join this meeting up. I didnt get any one to join.
alice

Try a spinn-off from cqexpat.com. go on their meetings Sunday C.A.F.E. and bring a small printout for your idea. it is all on the website under Sunday C.A.F.E. That has been going now for some 6 years. There are also a number of other gatherings from time to time around town.

The picture of the June 14th expat meet up was posted on June 5th by Verge magazine about an article on online dating.  What up?

thanks Ribin for your message. Now not have member join this meeting...sigh
alice

Wow..I'd love to go there...

But I'm in Chengdu.

oh i see, when you come to CQ, you can contact me and we can go there...
alice

I'll join next time :), currently in Malaysia..

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late involvement of this site.. As I just got to know this site existed since the creation..

Well, I am David 大卫 here.. I live in Nanning. I am fairly new to this country. I am a descendant of Chinese. I do get to learn a bit of real Chinese cultures in China.. Haha..

Did you guys have a gathering in Chong Qing? Please forgive me, if I misunderstood the message. Well, I am in a position to travel within China locally as long as it does not clash with my work.

Please feel free to drop me a mail: [email protected]

Thanks & hope to hear from you guys! Have a good weekend..

Regards,
David

(Moderated: this is to inform you that Expat.com is not a dating site )

[Moderated: register yourself in our Business Directory pls]