Job without Canadian experience/Canadian education

Hello everyone... is it really difficult to get job in Canada without Canadian experience/Canadian education. Im working in IT (Network) field and planning to apply for FSW visa.

alam_me2002, I went through that experience when I was new. The situation has changed somewhat, with expats making it into business ownership and understanding the plight of fellow expats. Best wishes in your venture!

It is typically harder to get an IT job without having a Canadian experience or education. However there are exceptions. If the skills you have are niche and rare to come by, then your chances are better. Although, the Canadian gov is making it harder every year for to obtain a foreign work permit. And it is because of this long arduous process of applying for that permit that deters potential employers from helping out that foreign talent to get in legally.

However, ares like skills trade are getting very high traction - particularly in provinces that needs them the most which is Alberta since they are a major O&G producer. There're enough local talents to fill in the shoes, so many foreigners do get in.

Unfortunately IT doesn't get the same recognition although the truth is there're not enough local talents to fill in the positions available.

The other way of doing it is to apply for a PR first via a Provincial Nominee Program. Once you obtain your PR via that route and land in Canada, you can then find for a job. You should use whatever help you can get from the various community services or not-for-profit organization that the province provides to help in your job hunt then.