Geting PR visa chances for 120 points

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Newzealand Permanent Residence visa. When I gone through points indicator, I am getting 120 points.
For 120 points will I get the Newzealand Permanent Residence visa or will they reject my application or will they give 9 months job search visa?

Anyone is there, who got Newzealand Permanent Residence visa for 120 points. What is the percentage of getting Newzealand Permanent Residence visa for 120 points?

Thanks,
Laxmi

First you need to submit EOI application. Your EOI application will automatically be rejected, if you have less than 140 points except only one condition. If your qualification & experience is on 'future growth areas' or 'absolute skills shortage' and if you have points 100-140, you might get selected. But not guaranteed.

you have no chance

I had 115 points when I applied(way back in 2009) and got the Residence Visa. It took a long time though(Had interview in 2012 Nov and Visa was approved in Jan 2013)

Hi Srivatsa123,

What is your profession? How many times you submitted your EOI to get Permanent Residence Visa?

Thanks,
Laxminarayana

I am a software engineer. I just submitted the EOI once(I was still in India), and my application went into the "Managed Queue!!". I did not bother after a year and almost forgot about it. Then all of a sudden got a call from the New Delhi consulate to attend the interview and then my Residence Visa was approved.

ArunaFromLK wrote:

First you need to submit EOI application. Your EOI application will automatically be rejected, if you have less than 140 points except only one condition. If your qualification & experience is on 'future growth areas' or 'absolute skills shortage' and if you have points 100-140, you might get selected. But not guaranteed.

Dear Friend,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I found a list of professions which are entitled for skilled migrant visa on the following link of Immigration NZ.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/89185A40-27D3-41F4-84BE-30129920411D/0/ISSLMar2014.pdf

According to above list Chemists who holds Bachelors degree and more than two years professional work experience are eligible to apply.  I have 04 years Bachelors degree in relevant field and 04 years working experience as a Chemist.
I would like to confirm that may I eligible to apply for Skilled Migrant Via? Or should I apply for temporary residence permit (job searching visa)?

I got 140 points when I checked online questionnaire. Kindly let me know what are my chances???

Regards

Owais