I look work in djerba

hi i muslim women from poland but i live now in england . i look job in Djerba . In england i was work like carer , housekeeper , in the laundry and kitchen. i will be happy if sombody can help me find job in Djerba . i have 30 years old . i m funy and always and always smiling woman . carer Work has taught me patience and good contact with people

Hello Aalia30 and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in Djerba classifieds > jobs section.

Harmonie.:)

[Moderated: :offtopic: ]

Hi Aalia,
I am Maya from Bulgaria and I am looking for a job in Djerba too. Can be friends?
Kind Regards
Maya

Hi juzefine,

Please note that Aalia30, created this thread in 2011, and she might not be active anymore on the site.

Can you please give us more information about the job you are looking for, this might help us to guide you in your search. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,
I worked as an English teacher almost 10 years in a kindergarten and from 10 months I am working in a office. I can talk and write fluently in English and I know a little French too. If you can give me some ideas to find a job I will be very grateful.
Have a nice week!
Kind Regards
Maya

Hi Maya,

I suggest you post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Djerba section please :)

Best of luck with everything :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Thank you Maximilien!
Have a nice day!

Hello
how are you
I hajer
jai 34 years
I am Tunisian I live in jerba
I work officer
I write to offer you work here has jerba
we make a small project jerba
jai not necessary means
we try
such 21227153 :):):)

@Aalia30  hi aalia my name is sana ... I just wonder why did u chose djerba as a job distination

Hello Sana Abdou,

It's been 11 years already that the OP hasn't logged in!

Please consider opening a new thread on the Djerba forum should you need info.

I would also invite you to introduce yourself in a few words since you are a new member. The New members of the Tunisia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022 is a good start.

All the very best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed