Got a job offer in Switzerland- Marly (municipality), canton Fribourg

Hello everyone,

I am a Romanian nationality and living in Dubai for now.

Few days back I received a job offer as HR Coordinator in Marly , canton Fribourg with a monthly salary of 9000 EUROS.  In Swiss is coming around 10,975 CHF ( i believe). An I need to take a decision asap as I have limited time from them. Please help me with more info about the Marly place ( who knows it), the surroundings and of course most important about the salary.

Would this money will be enough for my cost living in a month or its just a lower living and restricted life? What is the minimum salary range in this canton?. Perhaps someone can explain more in details please.
Many thanks for your valued help and info's.

Blessings,
Camelia

I would suggest to try the same question on the English Forum Switzerland. There you may well get answers from people who either know the area or are familiar with the cost of living there. (I'm in the Basel region).
Regards El.

PS Google "English Forum Switzerland" for the site.

[Moderated :  :offtopic: ]

Hello All,

@Camelia Anca : I would suggest you get to read the other multiple posts on this forum that covers the cost of living subject.

Also give a look a this thread : Cost of living in Switzerland , to help yourself get an idea of the prices of daily living.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Camelia !
This is really a great salary offer regarding the area. The cost of living isn't expensive as some other places in Switzerland. I lived there and also worked overthere for 2 years and I have to say it is really a great location.
If you need more details don't hesitate to send me a message directly.
All the best !
Erwan