How can i live and work in miami?

Help

I am currently a spinal therapist working in london as well as a data services consultant - looking to see if it is possible to live and work in Miami.

Any advice or help would be most appreciated - i know it is not so straight forward unless you have a sponsored job or have a job position offered?

Look forward to hearing from you all soon

Again many thanks for reading my message

Justin Shoebridge BSC DC

MANY thanks for that

But i have heard it is now not so easy to live and work in america?

good morning Claire

nice to meet you - i have been to Miami about 4 times so far - love Florida especially Miami

I guess 13 years ago it was much easier to get in than now?

work and sponsorship must be very difficult unless you know someone who can help and point you in the right direction?

i can imagine weather is hot and sunny today?

Currently live in london.

Justin

Hello Justin.

I see you are talking to Claire but can't see none of her messages on your thread. I think that her account has been deleted.

Anyway, hope you will have some responses and guidance from other members soon. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks for that

she didnt really give me much information - i can guess to try and live and work in florida or even the sates is not so straightforward.

not really had much help at the moment via here.

Justin

Hi all,
My name is Charlotte and I'm 22 years old. I have a wish to relocate from the UK to Miami.
Im struggling to figure out where to start to make my wish come true. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
I have heard of schemes where you can get a job that includes somewhere to live so that when you travel over you have a job and a roof over your head. Only problem is i have no idea where to find such things!
Can anyone shed any light for me?  :)