Looking for work in Miami

I am currently looking for work in Miami - opemn to any suggestions as long as i can live and work in Florida or Miami

Hello justin shoebridge. :)

In which sector are you looking for work?
What are your skills?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Good morning Aurelie,

WELL - im looking for work in either the IT side as been with current company for 23 years - worked from warehouse to data services consultant - company website is www.inps.co.uk

also i have a BSC degree in Chiropractic and diplomas in massage and sports massage (Work part time as a spinal therapist) do basic Reflexology - so would live to do something in the health field - but willing to do anything to work in Miami legally.

Can forward copy of resumes - if interested?

Justin

there is a lot of IT jobs in Miami,but you have to speak Spanish to be able to find a lot of job openings.this is said,there is lot of opportunities ,Try Careerbuilder.com or Compucom.com.
good luck

yes i understand that completely - hence me learning spanish slowly as my wife is from Colombia.

Miami is more a latin city

J

It is not a must to speak Spanish to find a job in Miami. In fact, I am cuban and all the interviews and the formalities are done in English. It is after all an English speaking country. However, it's good you are learning, because after getting the job, you will need Spanish to converse with your coworkers and clients. Good luck!

Do not come here, Miami is the worst place to live in the USA. The heat is unbearable. If you go outside 5 min, you will begin to sweet.

The salaries are low, the unemployment is high, the rent is high  and the people is rude.

[Moderated]

By the way, you  do not need Spanish for work but you will need it for live in the city. Finding a job is the easy part, getting a well payed salary, affordable rent and meeting nice people is the real problem.

Cesar

I am spanish and I am looking for a job in Miami also, I have experience in marketing and sales, but I dont have visa... Do you think is it possible to find a job and then get a visa?
Thank you
Mary

No, without work permit it is almost impossible to get a job. Sometimes you can get a work without work permit  in construction or plantation fields. You will need a work permit for everything else.

you need a visa. marry a cuban and get your green card faster than 1,2,3. good luck.