Increase the capacity of messages! The inbox gets full too quickly because some dumb users can not stop harassing with stupid meaningless messages!

Mailbox capacity is linked to the member's PARTICIPATION on the forums. The more you participate then the larger the capacity becomes. Simple as that.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

petty33 wrote:

Increase the capacity of messages! The inbox gets full too quickly because some dumb users can not stop harassing with stupid meaningless messages!

Hi Petty, :)

How about you re-phrase your post as follows:

"Please increase the inbox capacity.
Because I am sexy, I automatically receive stupid, meaningless and unsolicited messages from dumb users who believe they deserve and can get my attention.  I delete their PMs but I keep on getting new ones, as stupid and meaningless as the old ones.
I want to participate in this forum and do not have time or pleasure to deal with errant suitors.
Thank you in anticipation of a favourable solution to my suggestion.
Pretty Petty"

Seriously ... Messaging inbox has to be improve

Seriously firaz500 all you have to do is PARTICIPATE on the forums and your mailboxes automatically get bigger and bigger all the time. It's just that simple!

Look at the number of posts that appears under your avatar...... 11, then compare that to the number under my profile photo. See the big difference. I can tell you that my mailbox capacity is soooooooooo big I only have to clear it out once a year.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

I totally agree

The private message system and the Automated Anti-spam System are just fine, they don't need to be changed in any way, and won't be.

Your message privileges are linked to participation in the forums, that's how other members get to know you and how THEY decide whether or not they will accept messages from you. If they've never heard of you or have never seen you post anything, they're certainly not going to just accept unsolicited messages from you.

The more you participate in the forums the larger the capacity of your mailboxes will become automatically.

Our private message system is just that, for private messages between members. IT IS NOT A METHOD OF ADVERSTISING, SOLICITING, OR PROMOTING PRODUCTS, GET RICH SCHEMES OR ANYTHING ELSE. If you send out copy & paste messages your mailbox is going to get locked out, so please save yourself the needless headaches and don't even try.

Proper "netiquette" is always to introduce yourself to anyone with whom you want to exchange private messages, don't be surprised if you never get a reply from another member that you send an unsolicited message to, when you haven't first introduced yourself. After all the whole idea of Expat-blog is that it is a network of expats and would-be expats helping one another by SHARING their experiences. It is NOT intended to be an alternate e-mail address nor an advertising media.

Just a reminder to all members, if you receive annoying, objectionable, persistent and unsolicited messages from anyone; do not hesitate to click on the ACTION button above the message and then click on REPORT. This will send a copy of the message to Team and it will be dealt with quickly.

yes its still not user friendly...I have never seen sites which says be part of forum and than u are eligible to send messages....really not making any sense.

I have never seen sites ...

Sir, stop sending copy and paste private messages to people who never ever heard about you, and everything will be fine !

Does this make sense ?

Meet other expats and join the events

OR