Hi everyone !

Hi !

I'm a French Business School student coming to Hanoi soon. I've never been there and I have a lot of questions ! But first I need to find a rent quickly (and cheap, I'm student ^^)!

I'm going to work at Mipec Tower (Tay Son Street, Dong Da District). Looking for a rental appartment/room/colocation not too far from my office, I need your help please ! Could you tell me where is the best place to live? I can pay 200-350$ max / month. I don't care if it's small, I just want something clean and safe...

If it's possible, I would like to live with other expats to meet people ! Now I'm in Cambodia (7months), I met awesome friends and we are a great group now. I wish I will find the same in Hanoi. I'm coming on March 28th.

Please, feel free to contact me.

See u !

Wellcome to Vietnam. My name is Manh and i live in Ha Noi. Very close Mipec tower. I am happy to help you. How long will you stay in Ha Noi?

If you have any question, please contact me skype manhvanga or email : [email protected].

Hi

I am Tu
(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Hanoi)

I forgot to send you my contact
Email:   [email protected]

Thank you Manh ! I will stay in Hanoi six months at least. I'm ready to visit the city :)

Hi Tu, I will give you a feedback by e-mail.

Thank you, bye !

[Moderated: please post in the housing section]

Email correction: xperiasola.mt27i237[at]gmail.com

Thanks "xperiasola". Unfortunately I can't see your link. I've just sent you an e-mail.

Cheers

I just replied your message, check your inbox!

Cheers

Dear Marin,
You can contact with me via
Facebook: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
I'm ready to help you. If you want, i will help U discover in Hanoi with some special street food, historical sites, traditional shows such as water puppet show.... I'm Hung, 3rd years student studying tourism in Hanoi.
Best regards,
Tienhung

Hello i'm a Vietnamese living quite near your office :D Don't worry coz u can easily find a room for rent in Hanoi with the price lower than $200 per month :) Have you found any yet?
I'm a business student, too. Hope we can be friend while your living here:) Feel free to contact me if you need any help :d
My email: [email protected]
My facebook: Phương Eis

Hello Phuong Eis ! I add you on facebook ;)

Hello !

I am also in Hanoi the 28 March !

I speak English, French and Dutch and i would like to meet new people !

Donc c'est bien pour pratiquer mon Francais !  :top:

OK i saw it :)

Hello !

I arrived today in Hanoi! It's the second time for me .. Are you already here ? We can meet, i wanna meet new people her!

greets

[Moderated: pls post in the housing section]