Making friend

Hi everybody, I'm Tra. I live in Ha Noi. I really want to make friend with foreign people. Sorry I don't know why, but I love English so much... I just want to make friend with you, all of you. I can't show my feelings and what I'm thinking. Thanks for reading. My email : [email protected]

Hi Tra!

Welcome to the forum!

Armand

hi, nice to meet you ,Amanda. where are you?

Mauritius
Duh??

owenkhoo wrote:

His name is not "Amanda"; it's Armand. Amanda is a girl's name. He is not in Vietnam, I think...

That's right :D
Thanks owenkhoo ;)

And yes i'm in Mauritius ..

Hi All

I'm VietNamese.  I'm Tuan ( you can call me Richard)
nice meet everyone

Tel: 0904440102

Tks!

Nice to meet you in this great community! :)

hi i am trying to learn about hanoi, and make a decision if i should relocate to hanoi.. any people want to talk with me about Hanoi.

hi all. I live in Ha Noi. But my English is not very well. I can talk about Ha Noi a little bit. Where are you from ,Cecco?

hello. I was born in the USA. I have been living in Chiang Mai as an expat, and am now thinking about moving to Hanoi.  I don't have any friends in Hanoi, I don't know anybody, and I live on a fixed retirement budget. 

I have a dream of on day meeting the perfect vietnamese wife :) but I have no idea where to meet one, or if a retiree on a fixed budget can afford to marry a beautiful woman.

I was thinking of going to Vietnam soon, but, not knowing anybody, I am unable to get enough information to help me know if I can afford Hanoi or if it's going to be too expensive for me.

If you are willing to help me decide, I'd be most grateful.

hello everyone,I'm from thailand,Nice to meet u all.
I have plan to Hanoi in next 2 month.

contact me when you come to Ha Noi : [email protected]. nice to meet you Diginon.

Hi Tra, Tuan, Sarazi, hotmailyes and Cecco... Really nice to meet you all on this forum. I am in Hanoi for the last two weeks and will be here for a year or two I guess. Will look forward to catching up with all you guys sometime.

Ciao.

Hi Arnieg. Nice to meet you. I hope you will have an enjoyable time in Hanoi. ^^

Hi Tra... Why don't we organize a meeting for all the interested people to come, interact, socialize and make friends? Maybe schedule a party over the weekend for all new Hanoians and experienced locals.

I like your idea,Arnieg. But my English is not very well. Don't you mind? ^^. I will invite some friends to join. When we can meet?

:-D Well... My Vietnamese is even more pathetic but I'm sure we can learn! I am usually free after 6:30pm. So we can meet up somewhere in the evening! Drop me a line with the place and time and I'll be there. Would love if more people from the forum can join in.

My name is Alan Chia and I'm a international hotel chef .
I wish to know Vietnamese friend .Anyway, Who interest be friend with me just email to me and introduce yourself ,thank you !

alanchia1234 wrote:

My name is Alan Chia and I'm a international hotel chef .
I wish to know Vietnamese friend .Anyway, Who interest be friend with me just email to me and introduce yourself ,thank you !

Hi, Alan

Could you please supply your email address so people can contact you?

Hi my friend, welcome to Hanoi, I'm glad to meet you here and hope to see you when you come to HN.

Hello im from singapore. I be going to hanoi on 18 july
For a short trip..im dont know any..Can u help to guide me..thank you.

Hi zaffrn > Note that this is an old topic. I would invite you to start a new topic on the Hanoi forum.