New In Kuwait

Hi I'm Manu, I'm french, 23 years old. I'm Fashion designer.
I arrived 2 weeks ago. I'm looking for meeting friends to practice sports, visiting, enjoying the country. And also if it's possible I would like to meet a guy to share an apartment.
:D

Welcome Manu to EB and Kuwait.

Hey Manu! Welcome to Kuwait!
  Comment ça va? How amazing now you can enjoy all the crazy sand storms. You'll find lot of friends here! Good luck!

What up mane! Welcome to K City. Say there is a hang out group, you can go to meetup.com the Kuwaity Group they do a lot of fun events. I have been to a few so check them out also. Holla!

Hey Marquis...... thanks for sharing! ;) waw! Do they really have events? That's great..... I just wanna go out every day off..... simply so sick of staying inside! :rolleyes:

@Nayana,, nice name dear. And yes they do things on Friday night and Saturday nights also. Nice cool group of people to connect with and chill also. :)y.

Waw! Marquis thanks! Friday and Saturday night?? If um gonna join..... I really gotta think of how um gonna come and get back in my place! Kali wali! LOL

@Nayana don't worry we will make sure toy get back home safely :)

you remember what I told you the other day right?? Really creeps me out! I don't wanna go out even in the day time! I miss everything! The sun, the beach and the sky!!! :( Back in SL, I lived near the beach..... miss everything! It was so beautiful!

Well we will make a beach crew this summer too so we will make it extra cool.

Aw! And I will make sure to be there! :D

Marquis!!!! Thank you so much for sharing the great website! GUESS WHAT? I already joined there and saw you too! LOL

Yes I had much fun. And Eli and Paul are the creators and they are cool to so send Elana or Eli a text and she will hit you back also okayyyy. :). We get it in and make Kuwait a lil fun.

Thanks Marquis!!!! You're the man!!! made my day! LOL :cheers:

I try to be the Man but tonight I am at work clod and sleepy like little kid Lol Hahahahaha.

Hey Manu!
Sup man!
Welcome to Kuwait:) n try to enjoy ur time over here! Da weather is awesome (nonstop sand storms) kidding :)

Hahaha thanks Aj mourad, I saw my first sand storm ^^it was CRAZY :D
How long have u been here ?

September 2011!
Things run so slow over here :)
How do u like it so far?!

For the moment I like it ^^
it's nice, hope to have more fun in the next weeks ^^

Hi everybody, well it's friday night. I didn't have internet those last days.
Hope you will receive this message before tonight.
Where are u going tonight ? karaoke night ?
Let me know.
I can send u my number

@Manu find this person on here her name is prinzesa from bulgeria she is the organizer of the Meetups and she can help you out okay or inbox me your number and I can have her call you Bro ahite.

Thanks ;) it was too late
maybe next friday or tomorrow.
haha

welcome to Kuwait man :):) hope all is ok now ?

everything IS SO NICE thanks u !!

Hello,
Good day. I am new on this site. I would like to meet you and be friend with you. I am a Nigerian wishing to live and work in Kuwait very soon.
How can i go about it.
Regards
Akinola
[email protected]

Hi im still not in kuwait but i will be moving here in two or one month

hi everyone! ill be glad to be friends with all of you!

@Akinola: You need to contact recruiters for this matter or try to find an opportunity online. Good luck buddy :)

@pepe90: Hope you'll like it here. What will you be doing in Kuwait? What are your interests? Do you already know some people in Kuwait? or you'll work that when you come here? Good luck with the move buddy :)

@franzee: Welcome to the blog! You're at the right place to make friends (good ones that is). I have met some of the friendliest and most interesting people on here. Good luck :)

@justfedup.  I will be working with the kuwaiti airforce   And i like to go to the gym and eat.  Besides i like to have drinks but im sure that wont hapin as often lol.

And no i dont know anybody in kuwait. So yeah ill be working on friendship when i arrive lol @ justfedup

I am just about 7 days old in kuwait , and I am looking to share a apartment too , if you are interested in something please contact me .
It's nice to configure the town together as new arrivals my mob : 50891766

Hi Manu,
Nice that you are here, I have been here around 5 years now and I kinda like it. Welcome

Adam