In need of furniture

Hello everybody!
Do you have an experience with buying (cheap) furniture? We are basically in need of everything from bed to kitchen. I saw some prices in the internet and well, to be honest 350 dollars for a double bed is far more than in Slovakia (around 150...)...so are these prices real or was I just unlucky to find an expensive one? And how about used furniture and electronics? Any place to buy it? Thanks for answers.

Best regards,

Tina

Hi Tina,

Let me know the location where you are. I can direct you to good places where you can some of the staff you need.

Regards

Steven

Hello Steven,

thank you very much for being ready to advise us. The thing is, my man is going to start looking for a house to rent only in May or beginning of June and I have never been to Kampala before, so I have no idea, in which neighbourhood we will land. But he wants me "to be safe" (quoted), so he though of some better areas where there are nice houses to rent with small gardens, because we have a dog. Anyway, we are starting to calculate how much will certain things cost us and the way I see it, we need to start economically :) So seconhand funiture or appliances for the beginning and when I start working, we can step it up. So if u have any interesting suggestions and ideas, we will be more than happy :)

Best regards,

Tina

Your very welcome Tina,

Sure I will be in position to help out on used furnitures  and also regarding the house. so let's keep in tuch.

And alternatively you can always reach me on my private email; [email protected]  for easy communication.

Warm regards

Steven.

Hey Steven,
as I see you have a real estate agency! I was just talking with my man and he told me he would prefer Mtinda or...oh I forgot it again...Kisasi? Or something that sounds similar. We are still just looking around and trying to estimate prices for 2 or 3 bedroom houses to rent.
hope u had a nice day,
Tina

@ Steven > Please note that the forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products, so i will advise you to register your agency in the business directory > Real estate agencies in Kampala category please.

Thank you :)

--------------------------------------------------------------
@ Tina > I invite you to post an ad in the Houses for rent in Kampala section, you may also have a look at the offers there as well.

You may also want to have a look at the Real estate in Kampala page >https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … al-estate/

Thank you :)

Priscilla

Thank you so much, Priscilla and have a nice day! ;)

Hello, i am moving and have some furniture to dispose of. do give me a call. I live in Ntinda +256 752605115

Hi pheonawall,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Moving sales in Kampala, with details of the stuffs you are selling. :)

Regards,

David.

Hello Pheonawall, oli otya? Ntinda is exactly our place, hope we can find some nice home there. When are you moving? I think its possible to take your furniture in june only and i guess you wont wait since its still one month to go...

Well just get here then we shall see whats left!!! Godspeed!