What makes you happy?

Hi,

Today (March 20th), we are celebrating the International Day of Happiness.

What makes you happy?
Share you conception of happiness with us!

Thank you and have a happy day!

Julie

Today starts the archaeological spring.

Happiness is everywhere.. :)  only thing is to find it. When you help or give care to a helpless you can feel the happiness. When you give a gift to someone, or whenever you will receive a gift, you can feel another kind of happiness. When you see a beautiful flower, a face of a cute kid or a smiling senior... your heart gets fill with happiness. When you are attending in your hobby, like photography, nature you will feel the relaxing kind of happiness. When your boss will praise you for your good work, you will feel the happiness. When you will see your medical reports are good- happiness is always there. When you hear to your Mom, Dad, bro or sis or a loving friend over the phone you will experience the warmly feeling- that is happiness. When you get the pay cheque after hard work - you will feel the happiness. when you are in a pensive mood in a lonely day, how about someone visit you as a surprise?? That is happiness. When you travel in a new country as an expat, everything everyday is a happiness with a lot of new experiences with meeting new people.
Whatever I do in life, I try to do it with happiness. :D

Happiness be with you Julie and Madonna!!!

Anything can makes us happy like talking to someone , watching small kidz activities ,helping someone , be with nature. It could be anything and everything which is not materialistic.

Julie wrote:

Hi,

What makes you happy?

Julie

Hello Julie,

First of all congratulations to you all....
But think logically does these different days are necessary and if yes then after a period of times not a single day will be left as a day in its original form but to added up with some new artificial names given by some people for there money making ideas....why one should celiberate only one day in a year as a day of happiness,what about other days secondly do some one know exactly he is happy or sad or this is just a another reason to celiberate....

Be Happy and make others Happy EVERYDAY.......

Regards,
Anil

Julie wrote:

Hi,

What makes you happy?

Julie

Hi Julie, :)

I had no clue today is such special day! ...  :D
I make it my duty that no matter happens today, I shall make myself happy just to rise to the occasion ...

Actually I bought a new piece of software yesterday and had to stay awake all night to download 220MB file on my slow wireless Internet connection.  Now I am going to install it in 20 minutes, something which makes me VERY, veeeeery happy ...  :top:

It's raining outside but it's sunny in my heart.

am happy always because God loves me...

hope everybody happy everyday. i think we can create happienss

aryavrat wrote:

Hello Julie,

First of all congratulations to you all....
But think logically does these different days are necessary and if yes then after a period of times not a single day will be left as a day in its original form but to added up with some new artificial names given by some people for there money making ideas....why one should celiberate only one day in a year as a day of happiness,what about other days secondly do some one know exactly he is happy or sad or this is just a another reason to celiberate....

Be Happy and make others Happy EVERYDAY.......

Regards,
Anil

Sometimes it is necessary to stand still for a day to commemorate what happened in the past and to think how we can do it better or to prevent that it happen again. It is not a celebration and certainly not a commercial action.

Primadonna wrote:

Sometimes it is necessary to stand still for a day to commemorate what happened in the past and to think how we can do it better or to prevent that it happen again. It is not a celebration and certainly not a commercial action.

Yep, but not today.  :cool:
Today is set aside for happiness.  :top:
Even those who like to always cry should be happy TODAY, now and here ...  :):D:lol:

P.S. My new software is faaaantaaaastic ... ;)

hysne wrote:

am happy always because God loves me...

How ???????????????

Thanks Primadonna.....

Happiness for me on that particular day was to be home with my family in Laos to celebrate the birthdays of my wife and young daughter which are a day apart.

Happiness for me is simple. To be with my family and enjoy the simple pleasure of their company.

my guitar and my pet

hi everyone,

To me happiness is simple but simplicity doesn't mean plain, cheap, useless,easy... it seems that happiness is something that you have to shape, to tame ... to finally be able to appreciate every bits.

Breathing is natural whereas happiness is not!
This is why, I think it's important to think about it for a while .. to take time out to ask yourself "Am i happy?"

Does it sound sensible ? :/

Christelle

traveling, music, the sea and sun  ;)

miss-mikela wrote:

traveling, music, the sea and sun  ;)

But you looks like sitting somewhere so no travelling, no guitar, no music but yes to sun.... :D

Big, fluffy dresses that I would never wear in public but make me feel beautiful.

Make you feel happy or beautiful............????????????

What really makes me happy:

A smile
The sight of a pretty lady
A beautiful, fresh morning
My wife (except when she nags me)
My daughter (except when she's really naughty)
Excellent food
Bags of cash I have no use for except to spend on food and electronic goodies
My new electronic whatever

mas fred wrote:

A smile
Excellent food

Wow ! You love nature , your family and all other things as well , enjoying your life dude !
Just keep it like this forever .

Anita S Sharma wrote:
mas fred wrote:

A smile
Excellent food

Wow ! You love nature , your family and all other things as well , enjoying your life dude !
Just keep it like this forever .

A rich man may not be able to smile about his life, but a man that can smile is always rich.

ayan05 wrote:

Big, fluffy dresses that I would never wear in public but make me feel beautiful.

My God are you not a guy?? :o

mas fred wrote:

A rich man may not be able to smile about his life, but a man that can smile is always rich.

I am not rich but I am smiling and try my best to make people smile and I am happy to see my smiling growing everywhere.... but tell me, when I will be rich?? I am yet poor.

mal wrote:
ayan05 wrote:

My God are you not a guy?? :o

Then what is that............? :unsure

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

I am not rich but I am smiling and try my best to make people smile and I am happy to see my smiling growing everywhere.... but tell me, when I will be rich?? I am yet poor.

No mal don't say that you are poor...........poor means lack of richness................you know you can't buy others happiness and for others too..........but people say they bought this and that and they are happy......so money might give yousome satisfaction of having something,by which you may feel that you are happy but what is the value of these things which will not last forever.........and i think you have a smile for others which will be everlasting......so you are rich for me...........

Regards,
Anil

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Hi Mal ! You are very nice person that u make others smile , u r more than rich .
u know only  money doesn't make you rich , poor r those who can't smile , spreading smile is like giving something to others not taking from them.

Well said Anita.......

Thanks Anil !

Watch this and comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaWA2GbcnJU

mas fred wrote:

Watch this and comment

Really I ended up with tears-may be am too much sensitive
Wish our all guys may like this guy and for sure God be with him (or even someday!)
Tribute!

Sex and drugs and rock and roll used to make me happy once.

Got over that and quality time with family keeps me more than happy now.

stumpy wrote:

This gave me a good feeling, a happy feeling  :top:

stumpy wrote:

I never messed about with drugs.
I still like rock and roll, but I'm married.

mas fred wrote:

Watch this and comment

Unbelieveable video and feel sad when it fisnished...............
Real and touched me..........

Regards,
Anil

sexy boyz wrote:

woman

Welcome to Expat-Blogs..........
Hope one day you may be writing more then a WOMAN............

Regards,
Anil

I 100 % agree with you.

Very good!!!. You seem to be a very sensitive woman.

Edmundo González wrote:

I 100 % agree with you.

Very good!!!. You seem to be a very sensitive woman.

How you find out that i am woman...................whereas i have picture of male. ;) ........

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR