Tennis Anyone?

Hi,

I have also been playing tennis since grade 8 so I am so in!!! Please PM me for those who are up for it! Lets do it!

Once I was promoted to 4.0 and won only match by no-show!
Im coming to riyadh end of november, I can play singles , doubles, canadian
Just send me a notice please.
Leo

Does anyone know an indoor tennis club in riyadh?

Welcome to Riyadh soon @vegasmap

I don't know of Tennis clubs in Riyadh (yet). Me and a couple of mates have just started playing. We are starters though. Do let us know if interested.

Hi Members,
  I would like to play tennis in the weekends in Riyadh. Please share the tennis court details.

hi. i play tennis during weekends. and some nights after work. let me know if you want to join.

What level are the players. Hopefully between 3.5 and 4.0

I am happy hearing people play tennis in Riyadh. i will join with you after jun. so please send me a pm

i usually play tennis in yamama hotel. alsharq hotel, ranco compound, sheraton hotel and intercon hotel. depends who's inviting. my friend Sunil plays with us friday mornings @ yamama hotel.

most players are intermediate 4 to 5 and others advance ratings. Saudi Tennis Federation tennis court stop expats from playing, now only saudi locals.

there will be a professional tournament in intercon hotel. just visit the place for information.

I am inte in tennis,  i can play in weekends and night but after 10pm only.

Hi,

I have ben living in Riyadh for around 18 months and used to play quite a bit of tennis back in India. Similar to you I have been coaching as well during my high school days. Off late I have been practising with a coach @ the Marriot, however i am more keen to play on a friendly level and shed some sweat. while I have no rating or somethig similar I would be more than happy to have a go once or twice a week at your compound or if there is place we could book and play.

My contact number is *** and I stay near Sulemanyeh on Dhabab Street ()Audi Showroom()

regards
Arun Iyer

We can play but i am.available at 10pm only and Friday whole day

Prinze

Hello!  I'm really interested in tennis but you have to train me first. Is that ok? I never play tennis before.

Ok i can help.
But pay the court and provide the transportation coz i don't have a car here.

10pm Every night
Whole Day Friday

That's my available tennis time

PRINZE

I am ready to start playing again... I haven't played in years

Let me know if anyone is interested to rally together one on one

In diplomatic quarter or fourseason hotel or anywhere is fine by me.

I'm ready to play tennis. Just contact me on *** at any time.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

is there  in jeddah?

Hi, I am looking to play tennis in Riyadh.
I have been playing previously for 14 years but stopped 5 years ago. If anybody is interested please reply or PM me. Thanks.

Sparrow wrote:

I was at a function the other night and met a sell-by-date South African rugby player who is wanting to start up a Riyadh Rugby club. I was with another sell-by-date south African rugby ref.

Not sure if you guys are interested in the rugby - can ask the 'ref' to contact you.

Again, I can only be the spectator :( - no fun for girls here!

Hi I wish a coach to continue in tennis and develop my level, I have subscription in sports facilities in DQ, I wish to find players as well and a coach

Hi my hubby and I both play tennis I am coming to Riyadh for the month of January would like to hook up for a game we are both of a good standard