I am looking for a Mandarin teacher

Hello. I am looking for a NATIVE Mandarin speaker to come to my home to teach me Chinese three times a week. I am willing to do a language exchange and teach you English or simply just pay for the Chinese lessons. I would like to work on conversational skills and pinyin. I am currently living on line three a few stops south of Zhujiang New Town. Please only contact me if you are serious and have experience teaching others.
Thanks. =)
Also, if any foreigner would like to take these lessons with me and practice with me I would welcome that as well.

Hi MusiKirby!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Guangzhou classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi

Do you work close to  Yangtang?

Regards

richard

Mind telling me where you are from?
PS:
I've taught Mandarine in Indonesia for half a year and have 3 years teaching Mandarine
to people of different countries.
Might help you with Mandarin if you're still open to it.

I am from New York. Where in Guangzhou are you?

Just around the Teem Mall in Tianje Distict, subway line 3 Tianyu Xi Rd. Station.

EnyaTss wrote:

Just around the Teem Mall in Tianje Distict, subway line 3 Tianyu Xi Rd. Station.

Mind I correct your words? Do you mean Teemall, Tianhe Distict, Tiyu Xi Rd? :)

Hello MusiKirby,

This Zoe, i would like to do the language exchange with you.

My skype account: chen.ze.yi
Email: [email protected]

We can talk online first how we can start this. :-)

Best Regards!
Zoe

I would love to exchange with you Zoe. Do you have a QQ?

Hello MusiKirby,

Yes, i have QQ: 349474130. :-)

Zoe

hi,how is your mandarin now ? i think we can be friends to exchange language firstly to see it !

Hi Onex,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this topic is quite old.

Feel free to participate on the Guangzhou forum. ;)

Regards,

David.

I am always happy to make new friends. =)

Hi MusiKirby,

I am in Guangzhou now, my girlfriend is a teacher, maybe she can help you. I saw you post this in last year, do you still need to learn Chinese. I hope not since your Chinese is good enough currently, LOL...

My QQ number is 1507593714  Hope to be your friend!

Rogers

Hi,This leo, i would like to do the language exchange with you
My skype:[Moderated: Avoid posting personal information on the forum, please use the private message system.]

(Moderated: Please post in the section language teacher jobs in Guangzhou)