Not everything!!

Dear expat community,

i have been trying this forum to get me to those i want to but it seems it does not work. for instance, i posted that i want to buy a TV but could not find a feed back. i guess this forum is not everything i thought it would be right?

sikusiddick wrote:

Dear expat community,

i have been trying this forum to get me to those i want to but it seems it does not work. for instance, i posted that i want to buy a TV but could not find a feed back. i guess this forum is not everything i thought it would be right?

There is nothing wrong with this forum. Perhaps there are not too many members in Ethiopia and there are not too many  members selling TV's.  In my time in Ethiopia I saw many TV's for sale in shops. Have you asked around and been out shopping ?? Or are you looking to get one for next to nothing.

See, same appears to me here. I asked questions about I simply can't know as a foreigner. I hoped for support, but the opposite was the case. My "investigations" about discrimination of gay and disabled people weren't answered, they got deleted by the so-called "administrators".

Sometimes you get to know what you like to want to now. But seldom enough. I am sorry.

Hello sikusiddick,

Maybe you can give more details. What TV do you want to buy?

You may want to post an advert in the TV, Hi-fi, Camera in Addis Ababa section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Berlin1973 > you are off topic here and your post doesn't help sikusiddick. We do not delete any post If you have any issue with the website or have questions about the procedure, please contact us.

Thank you,
Christine

we are on different page I guess. you should do that in person, not on such forum.

Hi dear,

Sorry for the slow responses,I guess people are busy.I am selling a Hisense LCD 42" for $800,if you still need one.I live in Ayat so you can call me to see it.My number: 0922 469 526.

thank you so much and will call you over the weekend.

sikusiddick wrote:

thank you so much and will call you over the weekend.

All comes to he who waits, patience is a virtue.