SUMMER IS COMING. THE SEASON OF CHANGING HOME

Hello
Summer s coming and many people will try to find new home to rent. If u look for new home lets share ideas here. Maybe some people meet here and rent home together.

Yeah I will like to share a rented house with you... Will you come in Sri Lanka or shall I come in... Turkey?? ;)
actually that is a good idea.. :top: . I never thought that way.... any expat who needs to share my house in Sri Lanka??? :D

Haha... Why not... When i come sri lanka i will let u know  :)

Mal i will come Sri Lanka , i will stay in your house and i will not pay any rent...after all i am your neighbour... :dumbom:

mal wrote:

.. any expat who needs to share my house in Sri Lanka??? :D

I suspect my wife would go wild if I took up your kind offer :D

aryavrat wrote:

Mal i will come Sri Lanka , i will stay in your house and i will not pay any rent...after all i am your neighbour... :dumbom:

Yeah Anil, I have 2 spare rooms! you dont need to pay me money for the rental! But you would walk me to the beach (that is just 10 mnts walk) every evening.. and buy me the dinner  :D agreed??

mas fred wrote:

I suspect my wife would go wild if I took up your kind offer :D

Yes wives dont like their husbands to travel alone and stay in a house run by a lady. So no excuse, you have to come with her Fred :D

easylife1010 wrote:

Haha... Why not... When i come sri lanka i will let u know  :)

OK but before I leave Sri Lanka! :)

A common thing is that people exchanges their houses for a certain of time.
If you go on vacation you can stay in a house which is empty and vice versa.
This is a great way to reduce costs, having all the comfort (most of the time) and some one is looking at your house instead.

The big question is: in what kind of a state  you find your house back  :huh: ?

Hi Pri, you are talking about "house swap"
But easylife was talking about new house renting and renting together... :)

Hello,
:)
Sharing is caring....
Hope we all can find the appropriate people to share.
Even me i am looking for a sharing apartment here in Dubai.
Regards,
Ramees

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Yeah Anil, I have 2 spare rooms! you dont need to pay me money for the rental! But you would walk me to the beach (that is just 10 mnts walk) every evening.. and buy me the dinner  :D agreed??

Ofcourse i will do that because i love walking and jogging....but dinner i will prefer to prepare at home itself for cheap and best....I am a cook too

rameesraja77 wrote:

Hello,
:)
Sharing is caring....
Hope we all can find the appropriate people to share.
Even me i am looking for a sharing apartment here in Dubai.
Regards,
Ramees

Be careful sometimes sharing becomes pairing also :/

aryavrat wrote:

Of course i will do that because i love walking and jogging....but dinner i will prefer to prepare at home itself for cheap and best....I am a cook too

What are you doing in Luanda, yet?? I am too tried of cooking now.. I am in need of a good cook :P

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Of course i will do that because i love walking and jogging....but dinner i will prefer to prepare at home itself for cheap and best....I am a cook too

What are you doing in Luanda, yet?? I am too tried of cooking now.. I am in need of a good cook :P

Wait mal i come in speed of a bullet fired........... :D

aryavrat wrote:

Wait mal i come in speed of a bullet fired........... :D

But I will not able to pay you a salary. :(

No problem when you get benefited or your business will run than i will take all my dues......... :D

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR