Working in Istambul

Hi there!I live in Istambul and I`m searching for a job since couple of months through internet,but with any success.I`m Master of Hotel and Restaurant Management,I know English,German,Spanish and native Bulgarian,but no Turkish.Can someone tell me,for working in tourism,(hotel,agency,airport),is it possible to find a job,without Turkish language and where should I search for it?Is there any company that deals with searching jobs for foreigners here,or I have to go straight to some hotel and ask for applying for any position.I have residence permit,so I guess this is one problem less...I`d be grateful if you could help me somehow.

There is a  new building in taksim i heard they r making it a hotel and a travel agency there, its in talimhane where i work, i will ask the owner today or tomorrow they might need someone for their new travel agency, if they r looking i ll ask for ur cv .

hey,thanks a lot!U r so kind!!!

Hei Good luck. now a days is the harderst thing to find a job...
Specially now election and not so many people know what will happen
and no body would like to make investment and hiring person.
but you never know. I keep my fingers crossed.
would you tell me whats your speciality? do you speak Turkish?
cheers,
Abdul G.

To find a job in Turkey you have to speak Turkish fluently, since most of clients can not communicate in English, unless you find a job in an international company.