Favorite Travel place

What is your favorite country you have ever been and why?

Sri Lanka! My country of Origin. I feel its mine! I feel it is very beautiful with good climate. I am not scared to travel anywhere inside it, as it is my own country with my own people.

mal wrote:

Sri Lanka! My country of Origin. I feel its mine! I feel it is very beautiful with good climate. I am not scared to travel anywhere inside it, as it is my own country with my own people.

By this you will close the thread Mal......
Because its applicable to all the people where they belongs to.............
For me this EARTH(anywhere in this planet)

Having lived and worked in many countries over the last 40+ years my choice is Laos simply because it is where I choose to live with my family.
The people are easy to get along with because of their Buddhist way of life, it has a natural almost unspoiled beauty and a great place to live.

mal wrote:

Ditto :)

Sri Lanka, the birthplace of serendipity.  :top:

All nice places of this world i like. :D:dumbom:

my country Lebanon
1-Turkey
2-Spain
3-Egypt
4-Nepal
5-Tibet
6-Italy

According to another site I am on I have traveled to over 21% of the world and have not found a place that I be hesitant in returning to or recommend others.

Bob K

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR