Iqama Profession change matter. Please anybody advice me.

Hi,
I am staying in jeddah. I came on freelance viza. My iqama profession is Buiding Electrician ( kharbai mabani ). My kafil is from other town. His company showing in Red category.

Now i got good offer in MNC company as Network Administrator. Now they are asking me to change profession as Computer Tech, Computer Programmar. Then only they can able to transfer me. They asking me to change prof myself with my kafil. But my kafil cant do at all. What should i do.
Is there any other route which i can do quickly.

I have MCSE and CCNA certifications also

Please suggest me. so that i can get good job by your great help.

Thanks

Hi bluerose4uonly,

Please note that there are a lot of topics available on the Information on visas in Jeddah section, i advise you to have a look at them and maybe you will find some answers there too. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

You dont need to ask from old kafil to change the profession your company easily change the profession if you have original degree so it take time for verification but its done within 15 - 20 days, better option is that you can ask any of govt services offices.

Hi Sir,

My new company told that they cant do any thing from their side. They said that change the profession as even Labor  my self. . after changing labor they will do transfer and profession change as Network Eng.
Now is there any possibilities to change my profession Building Electrician to Labor ?
Is there any good agent in jeddah that can do.