Do i need a passport to travel from jeddah to riyadh ?

i am not saudi , currently in jeddah ... got iqama too

No, You don't need it. Your Iqama is quite enough.
You only need it when you go in/outside the country to get an entry or exit stamp.

Tarique1308 wrote:

No, You don't need it. Your Iqama is quite enough.
You only need it when you go in/outside the country to get an entry or exit stamp.

okiee thank so much u for clearing :D

You are welcome!

No they are leirs.....u must need khorij awada from u r Kafeel...and pay him 200 for that

Coool, Exit/Re-entry visa for going from Jeddah to Riyadh ?!
That's funny
It is domestic flight dude
I weekly travel between Jeddah and Riyadh with only Iqama

Brother....u r wrong.....ask the people....ask u r Kafeel

I don't need to ask about something I do by myself
u need visa & passport if you are leaving the country that's it.

Abdulrahman, not sure if you are purposely misleading the OP or you are genuinely unaware. There is no passport or exit/re-entry required to travel within Saudi Arabia.

I v travelled by road to and from Riyadh to Jeddah. IF I want to do air travel from Riyadh to Jeddah then passport is needed or Iqama is sufficient?

mepokhan wrote:

I v travelled by road to and from Riyadh to Jeddah. IF I want to do air travel from Riyadh to Jeddah then passport is needed or Iqama is sufficient?

As long as you are travelling within the country's borders, Iqama is sufficient. Local flights check your Iqama as a form of ID.

Thanks a lot for the reply. Now I d go by air as I hate the road drive and associated time wastage.

He probably thinks you need an exit visa to leave the car park, lol  :dumbom:

Full Monty wrote:

He probably thinks you need an exit visa to leave the car park, lol  :dumbom:

:lol::lol:

yes...if you don't have your iqama with you....

NO> you should have only valid IQAMA.

Iqama is enough !

End of discussion !

I guess they should close the topic !

Why close it ... people who don't have Iqama can travel with their passport as a form of ID....this info is for such people who visit the kingdom on business visa :D

hamudi wrote:

Why close it ... people who don't have Iqama can travel with their passport as a form of ID....this info is for such people who visit the kingdom on business visa :D

I  agree!  you need your passport in case your iqama  is not available.

No

By the way in time your contract finished your iqama was in your sponsor in exchange of exit visa only you have was a release paper then i want to travel to riyadh from jeddah. what they will need? of course not iqama because you dot have one.. not your passport coz they dont need to stamp it coz you will not go for exit... So still possible to travel?

Can i travel by train if iqama expired, cn i travel by passport ? Inside kingdom

If iqama is expired , its best not to travel anywhere until this is renewed.  You can travel with a copy of the iqama stamped by the company stating that its under renewal. Passport is not accepted as identity anymore once you have iqama issued.

Iqama is in transfer process aproved from MOL but travell is required to the new compny to handover old iqama so they can issue new one. Any other means of travel??

You could, with a copy of iqama, along with the copy of release letter from your old company and demand letter copy from your new company.

Thanks.

No

Could i get through even if the iqama is expired?

I LOST MY IQAMA BUT MY IQAMA IS STILL VALID AND I HAVE A PICTURE/COPY OF IT.I WANT TO TRAVEL DOMESTICALLY,CAN I TRAVEL WITHOUT IQAMA.I HAVE MY PASSPORT WITH ME.MY AGE IS 18 AND I AM A STUDENT

I booked my ticket from jeddah to riyadh throught valid passport. I have my Iqama. But i still booked it with a passport. Then i realised my passport lost. If i have my iqama on me, is that fine?

Nope nust be valid ID

Digital Iqama on ABSHER is ok to get into the flight?

Li._lou wrote:

Digital Iqama on ABSHER is ok to get into the flight?

No

@HRGuru can I travel domestic flight if I have no iqma print

@asadmustafa478 Yes, you can use the absher to show iqama or tawakkalna but certain counters at the airport may raise an issue

Can I travel domestic flight without valid iqama because I have booked the flight with my passport and many people from my family says that iqama is not required if you have booked a ticket on your passport

You have to show proof of identity which can be a passport or Iqama.  Either is accepted for domestic flights.  For international flights into Saudi, you need both (if you are a resident).