Nationality

Hi,
If one does not live in Jordan but wants to upload Photos from Jordan ( what about vacation Photos? ) on this Forum, these Photos are being rejected for same reason. Now I want to upload a Photo of my cat! What Nationality must it have, must it be born in this country, must it be a member of this blog, and must it be living in this country in order for the Photo upload not to be rejected by team members?

If you want to show your cat you can upload your pic on the forum.  :D

And you give me a very good  idea.

Thanks!

Primadonna wrote:

If you want to show your cat you can upload your pic on the forum.  :D

And you give me a very good  idea.

Thanks!

Most welcome  :) But not possible to upload  :huh:

Post your concern at the forum How can we improve the website or send the team a private message.

Primadonna wrote:

Post your concern at the forum How can we improve the website or send the team a private message.

The team just sends one a mail with all the reasons they mention in general. That none of them fits, does not matter to them. This way they free themselves from explaining what we don't know. As u have seen before, they respond to every move on this site, but not this matter since they have no reason (at least not the ones they mention on this site) to reject. Probably the reason why the topics they come up with remain mostly untouched...