Indian Grocery Store

I recently moved to Amman and trying to find a Indian Grocery Store. Is there a store to buy Indian groceries in Amman? I am primarily looking for Wheat floor, Basmati rice, Indian spices etc.
Thank you in advance for any information you may provide.

Hi Efan,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in Jordan.
You can buy everywhere wheat flour and basmati rice, specially in the more bigger stores like C-town, Carrefour, Wholesale and the more expensive ones like Miles in Mecca mall and Cozmo at the 7th circle.
Don't know about the spices, is there something special you are looking for?

Hello Efnan,

I guess you can find that in downtown, many people from Pakistan, India,Sri Lanka, and some other Asian nationalities meet in Shabsug street in downtown every Friday, and there are some stores that sell the products specially for these people.

hope this will be useful,

Primadonna, Thank You for the information. I was able to buy the grocery from Cozmo.

Hello free.joseph, Thank you for your feedback. I will visit Shabsug this Friday.

free.joseph wrote:

Hello Efnan,

I guess you can find that in downtown, many people from Pakistan, India,Sri Lanka, and some other Asian nationalities meet in Shabsug street in downtown every Friday, and there are some stores that sell the products specially for these people.

hope this will be useful,

Yes I agree , in the shabsug complex , Ganga store and cofeshop

Hello LordMaxmillean
I will visit the Ganga store. Thanks for the information.

Is Carrefour common in Amman?

Yes

Guys,

Kindly share me the exact locations where i can find indian food, indian grocery items.
Please share the address for this shansug complex,,with downtown i am unable to search and locate in google maps

https://goo.gl/maps/v4DTbgyHdtA2

Hello Everybody, Hope all is well
I am looking for whole sale buyer within Amman to export Indian spices and pickles all varieties.

Can you please tell me where can I buy shan masalas in amman? And how much does it cost?

@ sana khan43 :

This topic is quite old, if you do not receive any feedback here, please feel free to launch a new thread in the Amman forum.
It might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

I recommend Asia Market in Second circle ,you can find almost everything there

@free.joseph where is down towen?may i know please

@Tiakichu@123 are you from nepal?

@mariashaker43 She is From India.

How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

@free.joseph where is down towen?may i know please
-@mariashaker43

Welcome on board 🤗

Downtown is the old city center of Amman where you can find cafés/restaurants, lot's of small shops, the gold market, the old souk, the Roman theatre, the Citadel and..... foreigners.

What are you looking for exactly?

@Primadonna thank you so much(:

@mariashaker43

Ask for Al Husseini Mosque and when you about to enter the market,there is around 10 to 15 Indian,Srilankan and Bangladeshi grocery stores and I have the number of the Indian Grocery Store's guy and I'll send you message if you're interested to have his number in order to check what does he has I. His stores 😊