Anyone know any companies to make cable assemblies?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any companies in HCMC that make cable assemblies? They would be of the type that interconnect various PCB's inside an electronic device like an amplifier, computer, etc.

I also need to find companies than can make metal enclosures (anodized sheet aluminum), again similar to what is done to make a piece of electronics like a stereo, cable TV box, DVD player, etc.

Thanks,

John

Saigon Visitor wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of any companies in HCMC that make cable assemblies? They would be of the type that interconnect various PCB's inside an electronic device like an amplifier, computer, etc.

I also need to find companies than can make metal enclosures (anodized sheet aluminum), again similar to what is done to make a piece of electronics like a stereo, cable TV box, DVD player, etc.

Thanks,

John

Did you find it ? If not, i will pass your the information of a cable supplier of our company. They work as network cable... hope they also able work with TV, DVD  cable...

Hi. So far I have not found any. These cable harnesses would actually be of the type you find inside of electronics equipment.  Example would be multi-conductors with common connector that interconnects 2 PCB's inside a computer or other electronic item.

Sure ... I would appreciate your passing on my info to any you think may be able to help.

Thanks.

Saigon Visitor wrote:

Hi. So far I have not found any. These cable harnesses would actually be of the type you find inside of electronics equipment.  Example would be multi-conductors with common connector that interconnects 2 PCB's inside a computer or other electronic item.

Sure ... I would appreciate your passing on my info to any you think may be able to help.

Thanks.

Ah i mentioned for normal cabling such as: network, DVD, TV cables.... for connecting 2PCB inside a computer, they might not cover this work....

Did you mean interconnect 2PCB is Printed Circuit Boards or connect 2 PC ?

Cheers
T