Working in Libya being an Expat

Asalam o Alakum and hello to all,
I am planning to move to Libya (Misrata) after having a job offer from AlNaseem Dairy. Just need your guidance what to do or what NOT to do. I'm from Pakistan so any Pakistani living in Libya specially in Misrata kindly help me regarding the aforesaid issue. The company is willing to provide me accommodation, travelling within or outside country and multiple visa. Would that be good for me to move from Pakistan to Libya for working in Misrata ?

Regards,
Mohsin Siddiqui

Hello I am a Turkish living in Misurata. Misurata is the safest place now for you to work. Al Naseem looks like a serious company. If you make good agreement about salary I think you can have a nice job here

Thanks. What about life in Misurata. Social, networking, visiting places, spending your time etc. In short, life except your office hours.

If your company provides accommodation and transport this is good as hose are difficult to find. As for going out and abut in Misurata, like in the rest of Libya, there aren't many things you can do. There are loads of restaurants of all kinds but apart from that...  Still Misurata is a very nice city, go a little outside to Al Jazeera for the beaches, simply amazing. Hope you like it there, it's pretty safe too