Setting up business in Ivory coast

Hi There,

We looking to get advice's and seeking help in getting information on below:

How far it would be easy to set up business in export of agricultural commodities. Please let us know about general difficulties in setting up and costs involved in it.

About visas, For how long i can get visa (residence) once i established my business? Please advice common procedures

I would also like to know about accommodation as how much advance  would be usually charged in Abidjan city in a decent area? how approximate rent?

Any best(in terms of safety and as well cheap) hotel initially to stay for a week or 2 weeks.

Can we get any shared accommodation( we are two members from south India) in abidjan city?

Any websites for the above will also be great to recieve (preferably in engl[/small]ish)advice on translator also eagerly looking.
[/b]
Thanks
Satish

Hi.
It is not very difficult to set up your business in abidjan just need money and all is done, ablimted company will cost you USD 4/5000.

Visa / Residence will cost you 3/400 usd through some agents.

Accomodation depends upon area but you can have a good one 2 rooms self contained flat @ Usd 300 to 800,generally you have to pay for 4+3 advance and deposit.

Shared accomodation is difficult to get, hotel are from USD 35 with no star but clean and safe to 200/300.

Website I dont know but here it is a french speaking country so everything in french so thats it.

I am living here since last 3/4 years and am a Pakistani businessman [ Moderated by Priscilla : Do not post personal contact details here ]

Rgds.
F.Waheed

[Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hello i m Léandre parfait i want to visit Istanbul and all are please do y ou want to help me please...+225 49774084---04610915. God bless
I have visa to one month.

Hi my dear i come from ivory coast i can help you
Is my mail [email protected]