Looking for an au pair ... are you interested in coming to Barcelona?

Hi!

We are a young spanish family (31 and 32 yo) with a 9 months old baby. We would like our daughter to learn English but in a natural way, just by speaking and playing. I am a school psychologist and really think this is the best age to start hearing English. I know she can't speak yet, but just hearing English sounds would help a lot her linguistic brain area development.

That is why we are looking for an English speaking au pair, who has experience with babies, who has patience and likes caring after them. We need her to play and speak with the baby, but also to pick her up the kindergarden, give her the lunch, and change her nappies if she needs it, of course. We don't need any cleaning lady, as we already have one, but of course, neither need we to tidy up her stuff. A responsible, loving and tidy person.

We live in a cute village about 20 km from Barcelona, (20 minutes by train), full of nature. The house has a room for guests and a garden and a swimming pool. The village has some language academies, but I can help with the Spanish learning, if you prefer to study it on your own.

E-mail me if you are interested!

Hi olgavr! You should post an ad in the Barcelona classifieds.

Good luck :)
Christine

Done!.

Thank you Christine :).

Hello,
My name is Marta . Are you all the timeinterested in???
If yes, please give me your mail to contact.
Regards